Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Willcox, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be really really interesting to see a histogram of the annual kWH drawn on each of the supercharging locations.
As a second histogram, I'd like to see the a similar graph but with the data divided by the number of chargers at that station. Only Tesla has access to that unless there are some really clever hackers out there.

Hurray! We should be there tomorrow. Charging now in Ozona for the jump to van horn. Quiet night, no wind, probably about 50 degrees. Going to start from full charge,, 315 rm, will go at 62 mph to start.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: BerTX
I just want to express how much I appreciate all the coverage you guys did on this Supercharger.
Special thanks to Tyl, emupilot (all those calls made), and tccartier (all the selfies). Finally, the Phoenix - El Paso route is complete, if I see you guys once day, a cold one is on me. ;)
Me, too! I really appreciate all the updates. I'm staying in Tubac this month, and now will visiting a buddy in Las Cruces within the week!

View attachment 267041

I made a trip to Willcox today and verified the SuperCharger is working. Ate at Popeye's -- first and last time!

Eh? What what whaaaaat? Not a fan of the cardiac biscuits? How about the red beans & rice?

I hear they sell chicken too, but haven’t had it in years - at any chicken place, really, due to the fateful Kentucky Fried Rat episode.

The notable exception being Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles *cue the heavenly music*.

Added thanks to all who posted pix and kept us posted both for here and Deming. Just 1 SC away (Fort Stockton, TX else Balmorhea) from finally having end to end I-10 coverage!

Reactions: tccartier
View attachment 267041

I made a trip to Willcox today and verified the SuperCharger is working. Ate at Popeye's -- first and last time!

Yes.... But I got the Willcox supercharger cherry yesterday! Bwahahaha seems we're the first two to use them.. still have my Tesla Grin !

Haven't seen it pop up on my Nav yet though. it's there but there's no information, just says charging location Willcox

Last edited:
Fake news!!

As everyone knows by now (see Snopes). But the imagery lives on - and since perception is reality, whaddayagonna do. Sometimes just the thought is enough to avoid all of the other things that inevitably make their way into restaurant deep fryers.

Now let's see if I can load this image...

KFC-fried-rat.jpg

Spoiler alert: It's chicken, folks. Nothing to see here.

Yes.... But I got the Willcox supercharger cherry yesterday! Bwahahaha seems we're the first two to use them.. still have my Tesla Grin !

Haven't seen it pop up on my Nav yet though. it's there but there's no information, just says charging location Willcox

I saw your post and decided to take the risk that it was going to be left on :)

Now that two of us have charged here on two different days, it seems like a small risk to assume its availability until it appears on the navigation system.

View attachment 267068 At Wilcox. Holiday inn express is lit up for Xmas. Got great rate of charge 117 kw. Anyone notice the huge number of rabbits on the premises?

Gotta love the rear camera selfie shot lololol!! We better be careful as that might become "a thing" Hahahahaha!
As for the rabbits?? There's jack rabbits everywhere out here in the sticks. Welcome to my neck of the woods! lol!!
before Tucson and Willcox came online my nearest supercharger was Casa Grande!

Reactions: teddytoons
As everyone knows by now (see Snopes). But the imagery lives on - and since perception is reality, whaddayagonna do. Sometimes just the thought is enough to avoid all of the other things that inevitably make their way into restaurant deep fryers.

Now let's see if I can load this image...

View attachment 267066

Spoiler alert: It's chicken, folks. Nothing to see here.
That photo saved a lot of people from heart attacks - or maybe they still got their heart attacks, but they were helped by some other fried chicken chain.