Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williams, CA - 6th Street (LIVE 18 Dec 2019, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one just showed up as live on the Tesla feed!

I'll assume the 8x 150 kW is wrong...

upload_2019-12-19_8-4-12.png

This one just showed up as live on the Tesla feed!

I'll assume the 8x 150 kW is wrong...

View attachment 489746
What is this Tesla feed of which you speak? The Tesla findus map still shows "Coming soon". You clearly have some additional channel. Do tell!

Well, I hope it's true. We'll head that way next month, but I bet someone else will check it out and report back a lot sooner than that.

What is this Tesla feed of which you speak? The Tesla findus map still shows "Coming soon". You clearly have some additional channel. Do tell!
Tesla has a json feed of their supercharger data that 3rd parties can subscribe to. In theory anyone with the technical skills can set up a website to display this info in a more human readable format! The screenshot above is from the supercharge.info admin interface.

Edit: Some more info about it: Introduction

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CharleyBC
Tesla has a json feed of their supercharger data that 3rd parties can subscribe to. In theory anyone with the technical skills can set up a website to display this info in a more human readable format! The screenshot above is from the supercharge.info admin interface.

Edit: Some more info about it: Introduction
Ah. I speak JSON daily. Some day of boredom I just might track this down!

Funny their own findus map doesn't seem to use this...

Reactions: ZappCatt and Chuq
Did it charge at V3 speeds?

No, it wasn’t very fast... and I only had about 60 miles range remaining. But, I’ve got an older S; 2013 P85+... So maybe it’s optimized for newer Tesla models.

I was still very pleased that it was up and running. Will make a difference to me.

Thanks Tesla for expanding the energy delivery footprint!

No, it wasn’t very fast... and I only had about 60 miles range remaining. But, I’ve got an older S; 2013 P85+... So maybe it’s optimized for newer Tesla models.

I was still very pleased that it was up and running. Will make a difference to me.

Thanks Tesla for expanding the energy delivery footprint!
Nice to see another Chicoan. Williams is a great add for return trips to not deal with Vacaville or the bay.

Did it charge at V3 speeds?
I charged there on Saturday. Didn't see V3 speeds, but I wasn't down very far. Mostly stopped to give the dog a quick walk.

About half the stalls were being used when I got there, by the time I walked the dog around the block all the stalls were used (thankfully no one waiting). As I zoomed past Corning, one one stall was in use, so Williams is definitely making a difference in holiday travel. (Red Bluff was also in heavy use.)