Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williams, CA - 6th Street (LIVE 18 Dec 2019, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would love for this supercharger to open this week. I’m dreading the Corning stop on my way to Seattle for thanksgiving
Would love for this supercharger to open this week. I’m dreading the Corning stop on my way to Seattle for thanksgiving
@Jgro reported a supercharger just opened in Red Bluff? Not on supercharge yet, maybe not even on Tesla Nav?

This Supercharger might be open? My dad is driving by there and the tape appears to be removed from the pedestals. He isn't driving a Tesla and mine is still awaiting repairs, so we can't test it. Perhaps someone driving on I-5 can check it out.

D3D183E6-00E2-47F5-8902-8F19B9733F0A.jpeg

View attachment 486935

This is getting increasingly frustrating. In five years of ownership, I can rarely remember a gap this long between announcement and operational (maybe Emeryville?)
Bummer. Not sure of the hold up. Construction went very quickly initially, then Pedestals took a long while, now I don't know what the hold up could be other than the final right off from the City for turn on. Someone reported power at the transformer, but pedestals aren't lit up yet.
It still seems to be on par with the average construction time, it's just not as fast as it seemed it would be from initial construction.