Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williams Lake, BC

nick010101

Apr 30, 2021
Vancouver
Went by today and everything good to go but still no meter.

20210625_112739.jpg
20210625_112741.jpg

YEG EV

Aug 19, 2020
Edmonton
Checked today. Still no meter. I guess I'm charging at a 6.2kw charger
From Western Canada Supercharger thread it is looking like they are scheduled to be energized some time in September

mlindgren

Oct 8, 2021
Redmond, WA
Has anyone stopped by lately? I'll be driving up to Prince George next week. I should be able to supercharge in Cache Creek and Quesnel, but I'll be cutting it a bit close on range, so it would be nice if I could stop in Williams Lake as well. There is a level 2 charger there but that would take a long time.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
I stopped by today on my trip up and it was not active yet. Hopefully soon!
Tesla might want to do Williams Lake, BC and Prince George, BC together if possible, so the tech is only making 1 trip.

Also, do they have a separate tech for BC and AB/SK? They might be focused on activating the Yellowhead Highway first. Saskatoon, SK just opened, and others along there are ready.

softcoder

Jan 10, 2020
Prince George, BC Canada
This should be soon, PG is ready to energize (transformer and meter installed this week), and BC Hydro is set to enable BC Hydro generic chargers before the end of October in Smithers, BC (west of PG) so I think a lot of these will happen all at once this week/next week

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC