Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williston, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

New permit for the installation of a Supercharger at Finney Crossing Plaza in Williston. Looks like it's on the north side of the Williston Rd & Holland Ln intersection. Will add on Supercharge Info

Zoning Permit#: AP 20-0215
Date Received: 2020-06-01
Applicant's Description of Request: Installation of 8 Tesla electric vehicle charge posts in the parking lot at the above site. The installation will consist of 8 charge posts, 2 V3 Supercharger cabinets, switchgear, utility transformer and associated signage.
Applicant's Name: Ed Noseworthy
Current Status: Approved
Project Cost: $150,000.00

Williston, VT

Along Primary Interstates: I-89
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-2E
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-2E

To: Berlin, VT - 36.7 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Bethel, ME - 145.5 miles

Helping to relieve congestion in the dense Tesla-obsessed megacity of South Burlington, VT.

• Funny
Reactions: RTPEV and mociaf9
Hello from a future model Y owner in Vermont! New to this forum. Absolutely cannot wait to get our 7 seater, white interior, probably gray exterior, LR AWD, Gemini wheels model Y. Just waiting on a few things first - possible tax incentives for Tesla to come back, new headlights, and the heat issues to get fixed... many have been experiencing heat totally going out in the middle of winter (possible bad sensors). After those get sorted out, Model Y here we come! We are 36 miles north of Williston.

Whenever we're allowed to cross the border again, this one will be quite useful for getting into Quebec with some electrons....but the current one in South Burlington has good snacks inside the grocery store.

Coincidentally (or not), there is a recently opened Healthy Living Market store next to the Williston site.

Williston - Now Open! - Healthy Living Market & Café

The cherry on the top is that they also have live camera feed of their parking lot.

Last edited:
Coincidentally (or not), there is a recently opened Healthy Living Market store next to the Williston site.

Williston - Now Open! - Healthy Living Market & Café

The cherry on the top is that they also have live camera feed of their parking lot.

considering the South Burlington supercharger is one of the ones that doesn't charge people (Healthy Living covers the cost of electricity), I'm going to go with not a coincidence.

considering the South Burlington supercharger is one of the ones that doesn't charge people (Healthy Living covers the cost of electricity), I'm going to go with not a coincidence.

I don't believe that's the case - unless it's new. I've been charged at the Healthy Living supercharger before, here's an example:

upload_2021-2-24_9-57-22.png

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
Reactions: corywright