Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wilmington, NC - Mayfaire Shopping Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it will. I was in town for Mother's Day yesterday and had to charge at the Market St parking deck. We ate and then walked the River Walk. 4 hours later, I had enough juice to make it to the Warsaw Supercharger.

Glad that you got to charge downtown and make it back to the Warsaw SC...but, just an FYI, right across the street from the new supercharger site, there are two HPWC that would have got you the needed juice in half the time...or better, if you have more than 40 Amp charging onboard.

On a separate note, I was at the new site this morning and saw a Blue AP2 Model X parked and a Tesla shirted gentleman working on the top areas of the units. I didn't ask much other than if he was doing final prep and testing. His response was that he indeed was and he would only say the site was going to open soon...emphasis on soon.

Reactions: jelloslug
There is also a Chademo at The Villages at Brunswick Forest just over the river. Also free. It came in handy when I was at Carolina Beach for a few days.

Last weekend I used the HPWC at Wells Fargo on military cutoff. Easy peasy.

Its showing live. :)
700px-facebook_like_thumb.png

Reactions: X Fan