Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woburn, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E85A85BF-AA1A-4C53-BB54-4AF769AB7B7A.jpeg
A32FBDD6-27D3-4C7A-A490-FBDFE59C0F94.jpeg
3CD9DAB9-B6CC-4EC3-8FE7-D4CC6F652F4E.jpeg
So, I’m going to call this partially open. Some of the pedestals are covered and and at least one other (1B) refuses to charge. I was able to charge at one of the unmarked pedestals (3A?). I think Tesla and perhaps the electricians have some more work to do to complete things.

@tes-s @corywright @MarcoRP

Last edited:
So the meter must be installed?! Yay! Could be just waiting for Tesla to commission them...
The meter spot that was obvious to anyone checking this site is still blanked. There is a meter installed on the back of the white switchgear cabinet that might have been there for a bit for all I know. Just noticed it tonight after seeing the still empty spot and wondering how the site could be up. I suspect the blanked meter is for the ChargePoints. There are two meters in Stoughton.

I think you are right. It makes sense that ChargePoint has their own meter since Tesla isn't going to be paying for their customers electricity... So ChargePoint is probably slow in getting their meter set up with the utility...
The ChargePoint adapters are energized - I didn't take a close look to see if they were actually setup/enabled or not. It could be there is a site-specific arrangement in place to cover the cost of the L2's for a period of time and thus no meter.

it looks like the 4 furthest chargers are still not operational based on someone leaving the cable out of the holster. Charged fine closer to the cabinets.

I was planning To charge at Logan, but I only see one ChargePoint available and didn’t wanna risk it.

Attachments

• 34E7001E-7FEB-4B60-BF9F-A311860FAA20.jpeg
    34E7001E-7FEB-4B60-BF9F-A311860FAA20.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 63
it looks like the 4 furthest chargers are still not operational based on someone leaving the cable out of the holster. Charged fine closer to the cabinets.

I was planning To charge at Logan, but I only see one ChargePoint available and didn’t wanna risk it.
As the owner of an older model S that can't charge at more than 118 kW, I am so envious of 227 kW!