Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woburn, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't often check, so might be way out of the loop, but noticed that this charger is now twice as expensive 11am-8pm ($0.44 vs $0.22). Seems to be the same across most/all MA superchargers.
Wow - first time I've seen tiered rates in MA. Good find. Pricing seems to vary by site, and not all sites have tiered rates yet.

67995899872__AC2AE377-996F-45F6-A94D-36FF80493558.JPEG
67995907028__6157AB0C-3740-447C-B994-A27989E0B4FF.JPEG
67995910613__4FBB9D61-F893-4CA3-86F2-BEDBCF7A3FC3.JPEG
67995903784__E71776C6-FF3F-4C1E-BDBE-CFA534B652F3.JPEG

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and kayak1
Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
TeslaWiFi active at Woburn, MA site.

Not sure how long it's been active at this site, but today I noticed today that the Woburn site is now Tesla WiFi enabled. The car automatically connects to SSID TeslaWiFi_Mercury. Connectivity is via AT&T Mobility and not Starlink. It's probably the same link used by the Superchargers. It would be nice if they allowed us to log on with laptops as well, as the current Target, Petco and the new Emblem apartment are pretty far away...

IMG_5287.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1
Interesting... wonder if this will become "normal" at other/most/all??? superchargers soon. Would be interesting to see what kind of speed it offers over the in-car LTE connection, and if by having the car connect it would enable, say software downloads for those lacking WiFi connectivity at home.

Interesting... wonder if this will become "normal" at other/most/all??? superchargers soon. Would be interesting to see what kind of speed it offers over the in-car LTE connection, and if by having the car connect it would enable, say software downloads for those lacking WiFi connectivity at home.
The Farmville, VA supercharger has this same setup. Can confirm that it will pull updates. I got 2023.20.4 sitting there in the middle of June.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
Although I haven't see any vagrants at the site when I've used it, the amount of trash sure seems to indicate that it's a site where they hang out. I'm not sure who does maintenance on this site (Target or Tesla) but last summer, the weeds were so overgrown that I had to send Tesla a picture. It was cut after that, but regular maintenance is definitely lacking...

Although I haven't see any vagrants at the site when I've used it, the amount of trash sure seems to indicate that it's a site where they hang out. I'm not sure who does maintenance on this site (Target or Tesla) but last summer, the weeds were so overgrown that I had to send Tesla a picture. It was cut after that, but regular maintenance is definitely lacking...
Property owner (Target) has responsibility for maintenance at supercharger sites.

• Informative