Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodbridge, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where I'm from in New Jersey, Edison is South Jersey, and I most certainly do not have an exit number.
edison is NOT south jersey. it is all about perspectives. You must be from the very northern part of the state. let me give you an GSP exit based geography lesson. Edison is about exit 130 off of the parkway, the 131 is important here. the parkway's most northern exit is exit 172. the southern terminus is mile 0. are you seeing the picture develop? using turnpike exits, anything south of exit 7 would be south jersey, north of exit 10 would be central, northern NJ .

the people in the northern part of the state have a severe misconception of what is central NJ and what is southern NJ. for me the most northern town in S Jersey would be toms river in the east and princton region in the west.
in the "olden" days it was easier, the 201 area code was northern and 609 was southern.

if you feel like paying for this lesson you can get me a pork roll or as you up north call it a taylor ham.

edison is NOT south jersey. it is all about perspectives. You must be from the very northern part of the state. let me give you an GSP exit based geography lesson. Edison is about exit 130 off of the parkway, the 131 is important here. the parkway's most northern exit is exit 172. the southern terminus is mile 0. are you seeing the picture develop? using turnpike exits, anything south of exit 7 would be south jersey, north of exit 10 would be central, northern NJ .

the people in the northern part of the state have a severe misconception of what is central NJ and what is southern NJ. for me the most northern town in S Jersey would be toms river in the east and princton region in the west.
in the "olden" days it was easier, the 201 area code was northern and 609 was southern.

if you feel like paying for this lesson you can get me a pork roll or as you up north call it a taylor ham.

Oh I'm not disputing where Edison is located. When you're a kid in Sussex County, anything south of rt 80 is South Jersey. :)

We should not be mentioning the E word on this forum ;)

One can divvy up the tiny state in many ways (Trenton-Belmar (SR-33/I-195) is my delineation of North/South with the Raritan to Fort Dix/Toms River maybe being Central). For its size it is full of character, I miss living there, I miss the Shore, and the Pine Barrens, and the Skylands, and I do miss the people. They don't **** around, they tell you exactly how they feel, but at the same time they don't hate and embrace differences like in very few other places.

as noted, your location skewed your perception of things.

upload_2017-11-6_18-46-27.png

</runs>

• Funny
Reactions: vdiv
North Jersey top of state down to I-78, Central Jersey I-78 to I-195, South jersey below I-195

One can divvy up the tiny state in many ways (Trenton-Belmar (SR-33/I-195) is my delineation of North/South with the Raritan to Fort Dix/Toms River maybe being Central). For its size it is full of character, I miss living there, I miss the Shore, and the Pine Barrens, and the Skylands, and I do miss the people. They don't **** around, they tell you exactly how they feel, but at the same time they don't hate and embrace differences like in very few other places.[/QUOTE]