Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A photo.

Attachments

• 61CAC8D9-342F-4E65-858B-256F7574184E.jpeg
    61CAC8D9-342F-4E65-858B-256F7574184E.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 117
Painfully slow charging yesterday...47-49kW on all but 1a (which was occupied by a Model 3 for hours!!!) and 2a (only 79 kW). Cars that pulled in after me also had very slow charging rate. I tried to call it into Tesla but there was a 20 minute wait, so I sent them an email instead.
I was there on 11/10, I had ~8% SOC when I started and never got above 75 kW on 2b (2a was empty.)

I was there this afternoon. Started out at 50kw at 30% battery charge. This eventually topped out at 61kw. I switched between three different stations and avoided the two opposite a/b chargers that had model 3s there when I arrived (and were still there when I left.)
The phone wait was “in excess of 20 minutes” but my charging was forecast for longer so I finally got an answer. Randy said that they appreciated the call and understood there was a problem at that location that had been reported. He said they had a service repair team scheduled to that location tomorrow. Hope they fix it, 90kw is slow enough but 50kw is unacceptable!

Nothing new to report for this location but it does seem to be holding up well over the last 2+ years since this thread was updated. It's nice to see Tesla charger withstand the test of time and still be maintained.

I charged here at my max of 115kWh on my legacy MS 90D. A Model Y seemed to be getting a max rate of 120 kWh plugged in a few stalls down from me but maybe the curve was still ramping since they were at a very low SoC. Not too shabby for a 9 year old Supercharger!