Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodcliff Lake, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
https://www.wclnj.com/vertical/site...-DF8FBF2D3CB7}/uploads/PBA_3-9-20_Revised.pdf [pdf]
Tesla, Inc. at the Tice Corner Marketplace; Chestnut Ridge Road -- Request for eight (8) Tesla charging stations and associated equipment on a portion of the existing parking lot.

What: New 8-stall supercharger planned for installation at Tice's Corner Marketplace in Woodcliff, NJ.
Address: 441 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677

GPS (guess): 41.041382, -74.073874

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Terrible spot... if I remember you can get off the GSP to get here but you cant get back on the GSP North, only South. I also dont think that you can get here if your on the south bound lane.

Not sure what the details are but the Montvale Service area is accessible from both directions and they have plenty of room on the North end where the Park n Ride is.

Looks like construction has started for this location at Tice’s Corner. I counted eight stalls. It’s in the Back of the main parking area bordering Chestnut Ridge Road on the Panera/Apple end of the plaza.

Attachments

• D66D7D87-C634-4FCD-8C6D-067564D4547E.jpeg
    D66D7D87-C634-4FCD-8C6D-067564D4547E.jpeg
    535.6 KB · Views: 309
Tough location. Incredibly busy parking lot. Panera and Apple Store are closest, so this will be ICEd on many occasions, 4 stalls say 60 minute parking. The rest say Tesla only. Not turned on yet, but everything is in place.
View attachment 579505

The cabinets are, but the entire transformer and metering appears to still be missing as of this morning. I’d guess another couple of weeks minimum.