Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodstock, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Thanks to one of my Twitter followers for sending me the permit for the future Woodstock Supercharger.

8-12 stalls are coming soon to the Holiday Inn Express Woodstock, near the Premium Outlets. Construction has not started yet, per my source.

PELEC-000091-2021Issued1470 Woodstock Pkwy
Tesla - Charging Stations - Com Electrical09/23/2021Global Technical Solutions, LLC

Was curious where the Woodstock location was going to be. Assumed it would be near the Outlets.

And agree, the 575 corridor needs more. Would love to see an SC in Blue Ridge and also Bryson City to make the mountain drive to the Asheville area more reasonable.

Chris M is TMFA FB group just shared this picture.
6D978C07-9194-44CA-B498-CF24BC46427F.jpeg

Thanks AtlantaMCR for crossposting it here! He also said:

"this site is actually in the parking lot of the Outlets rather than at the hotel. It’s near the circle leading to the hotel though."

Based on that description and the photo, I think they are across the street from the hotel, here: 34°07'04.8"N 84°31'47.9"W · Cherokee County School District, GA

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlantaMCR
I guess I can use this if I need a quick fill up after being out of town. Although my house a few miles away as well as my office.

As for my office, if someone needs some charge and can deal with only 11.5kw, my Tesla wall connector is available for free that I installed. There is also a J1772 at 7.2kw. No charge to use either. At the corner of Canton Road and Shallowford. 4451 Canton Road on the side parking lot.