Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodstock, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another really low power data point at 29 kW. Hopefully a Tesla tech visit will get this up to full power soon. Until then, please continue to report your peak power levels here.
I didn’t get a photo, but my Model 3 peaked at 56 kW during my test charge (plugged in for around a minute). Car was at 55% SoC and was driven from my house a few miles away.

I have to see a client in Gwinnett tomorrow - will run it down to 20% and pre-condition before getting there and see what it gets.

Reactions: ChrisC
Woodstock supercharger is live on the navigation. Will update in 40 mins on peak charging - arriving with 14% SoC so hoping for 200+ kW.

E848D5C2-B703-4669-A7D2-212002F20DEE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChrisC
Per a checkin and photo posted to Plugshare, the mall is closing off this parking lot at night. Obviously that is in error. Can someone contact Tesla and ask them to reach out to the site host? They need to update their nightly process with the security staff to NOT block off this at night. No big deal, the people just need the new instructions.