Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodstock, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was here yesterday, thought I'd give it a try even though 5 of the 8 stalls were iced and I hadn't heard any updates. Soon as I backed in, an employee came running over to tell me they aren't working. I get the impression that the cars parked there are staff because they want people to know not to bother trying to use the chargers. I told the employee that I wasn't sure if they were working because they weren't roped off and he said that he didn't know why they weren't roped off but that he thought they'd be on soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Jerk and MarcoRP
From @Jerk tonight... Charger is online!! Says he wasn't charged anything for the charge.

IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2739.JPG

Noice! Disappointed to see how many ****s are parked in the charger spots still, there is tons of parking at that gas station. But exciting to see none the less!
Even funnier is that half of the charging stations there appear to be marked with 15 minute general parking notices.... and somehow 3 of the 4 ICE cars parked in the spots marked for charging only.

This is the worst redneck S.C. site in New Brunswick. It’s almost like being in rural Georgia. Tonight four out of eight charger stalls where iced. While I was charging in stall 1A an old dude in the pickup truck next was urinating on the pavement. The manager has promised a solution but needs to get a grip.

Reactions: ChargedSociety
This is the worst redneck S.C. site in New Brunswick. It’s almost like being in rural Georgia. Tonight four out of eight charger stalls where iced. While I was charging in stall 1A an old dude in the pickup truck next was urinating on the pavement. The manager has promised a solution but needs to get a grip.
But you know, gas cars are allowed parking there...

But you know, gas cars are allowed parking there...
Partially true. The A circuits are signed EV only and the B circuits are marked 30 minute general parking. As expected, this is not enforced or obeyed. Letting people park at a supercharger is akin to parking in front of a gas pump and going into Murray's for lunch and some shopping. This is a bad precedent to set and Tesla would do well to negotiate harder with land owners in the future.

The reason for my post is to warn EV travellers to be wary of this stop as the number of stalls showing on your Nav screen will not be true. As more Teslas use this stop 5 out of 8 stalls available will probably mean a 30 minute plus wait. TCH users should make sure to charge at Saint Leonard or Waasis as the SC banks are laid out in a better fashion.

Reactions: ChargedSociety