Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wynyard, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Wynyard Coop posted a video on Facebook of the supercharger construction going on today. It is the same company, Nixon Electrical Service that recently completed the Estevan Superchargers. Watch
7F6471A2-2CB6-466D-91E6-E38441D9F6FB.jpeg
C086774C-2692-4511-8385-FC35F239787A.jpeg
6DA195B2-55CB-45D7-B357-10AE564D2FBC.jpeg

Last edited:
A birdy told me there will be a few more sites on hwy16 and around
It didn't make sense to only add them in Wynyard... it makes for a dead-end on 16. To fully fill out 16 you'd need at least Yorkton and Russell. Maybe Neepawa. I have someone in Russell keeping an eye out for construction. There's a Co-op store planned for Russell in the near future.. maybe it'll go there.

Last edited:
Reactions: X-Men
It didn't make sense to only add them in Wynyard... it makes for a dead-end on 16. To fully fill out 16 you'd need at least Yorkton and Russell. Maybe Neepawa. I have someone in Russell keeping an eye out for construction. There's a Co-op store planned for Russell in the near future.. maybe it'll go there.
Yorkton is already on the Tesla map, it is a matter of when. As for the locations you mentioned, I would say high on the probability chart 😉

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger