Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yakima, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's now a permit the Yakima 8 stall supercharger

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 2.43.03 PM.png

View attachment 627907 View attachment 627905 View attachment 627907 View attachment 627907 View attachment 627909 No need for road trip Raleel...live in “Yakivegas” a little more than 5 miles away and have been driving by site for several days...ground broke on Monday, the 11th.
8 stall including one drive up between two hotels...Marriott Fairfield and Ledgestone (slightly closer and in background) utilizing back 8 of 9 spaces parallel to back edges of hotels, as seen in Google Maps. 7 backup spaces face Bob’s Burger and Brew. Target is a few minutes walk.....visualization of future Tesla Superchargers will be easy to see heading southbound on I-82 as you exit. Both directions will have easy access with 1 to 3 traffic lights (southbound easier).
US 12/97 you’ll want to be in left lane as you intersect with I-82 with direction towards “Richland” and take first exit off I-82. I hope this is specific enough...finally will be here after seeing it listed since 2018...good location to decrease gaps between Superchargers in any road trip direction.
I have enjoyed round trips to White Pass or Mt. Rainier Paradise with my 100D X over the years.

Attachments

• ADE9AC89-FEC9-42C7-BE4F-742FDCB1AFD5.jpeg
    ADE9AC89-FEC9-42C7-BE4F-742FDCB1AFD5.jpeg
    621.4 KB · Views: 150
I always stop by Bob's Burger when I tow my car on my way to Oregon Raceway Park from Seattle area. The location couldn't be any better for me. Looking forward to the release of cybertruck, so I can 'use it', too.

Looks like Tesla's target opening dates are more precise, now. Osoyoos, BC shows just around the corner (Q2 2021). If that one opens up, too, all my towing routes will be covered : )

Which locations?
We live in Moses Lake, WA, and my wife's best friend is in Kelowna, BC. Whenever the border opens up again, the Supercharger in Osoyoos, BC would be helpful.

We'll be moving to the Green Bay, WI area, and have many friends in Ottawa, ON. When we drove an ICE vehicle, we did this trip via Sault Ste Marie. The supposed Escanaba, MI Supercharger will really help.

Correct me if I am wrong but I have the Tesla Model X width as 89.4” but that includes side mirrors, so maybe I am comparing Apples vs. Oranges?
You are right about the side mirrors but the image for the cybertruck shows the tires being wider than what it looks like side mirrors would be.
Here is the corresponding Model X diagram:
Tesla Model X Dimensions & Drawings | Dimensions.com
sjuXQvW.jpg

Ugsw7JZ.jpg