Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yakima, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These width numbers are not apples to apples. You can't compare mirrors folded to no mirrors. The Model S numbers are with mirrors folded. The Cybertruck numbers (without mirrors) are the same as an F-150. Door size is another important factor.

Our Model S is 4" wider than our XC 90. The XC 90 is much easier to pull into the garage and park.

If you are like me, you avoid parking your shiny Tesla next to any large vehicle. Especially if the one next to you is bullet proof and doesn't have to worry about door dings;)

I think a major concern will be less about charging stall width and more about lack of pull through spots at SCs. I'm starting to see more and more Tesla's towing or with bike racks, that's only going to increase with the cybertruck releasing. Having a single pull through stall, especially since that single stall is often taken by drivers who don't feel like backing in, will be a major congestion problem.

• Informative
Reactions: SummerlinChiro
I wonder what happened to those people...
Do you though?

a2cf3e995e752c58-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-syria-tumblr.gif

Yes....I heard last month when you see green “boxes”(where you see the pipes in today’s picture...there is a foundation already in place) that’s an indication that’s almost ready, if not already open...(so maybe that’s what is meant by transformers?) but I am far from being anywhere close to being an expert

what's in those big white boxes?
The two identical ones are supercharger cabinets. They power 4 stalls each so that's why there are 2 for 8 stalls. The other one is the switchgear. The transformer will be a large green metal box. It will be placed on the concrete pad which in this case, appears to be located in a heretofore parking space next to the stall on the end. It's kind of a strange location tbh.

• Informative
Reactions: Raleel
The two identical ones are supercharger cabinets. They power 4 stalls each so that's why there are 2 for 8 stalls. The other one is the switchgear. The transformer will be a large green metal box. It will be placed on the concrete pad which in this case, appears to be located in a heretofore parking space next to the stall on the end. It's kind of a strange location tbh.