Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yamachiche, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new update from @Matthy. A new Supercharger coming soon (permit) in Yamachiche Quebec! @BlueShift
6D602467-DBFA-4616-9AC0-9D73F9445A0E.jpeg

The Supercharger will be located at La Porte de la Mauricie PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You where there already is L3 and L2 Circuit Électrique chargers. I’ve made this into a different thread because I don’t feel that Yamachiche is really Trois-Rivières.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the location, it seems quite plausible that this site will take the place of both Trois Revieres and Bertheirville.
150 km to Quebec is a bit long, but not exceptional.

The planning map still shows those two, but not this one. Don't know quite what to make of that, other than that that map is not a high priority within the company.
I'll be happy to be wrong.

The planning map still shows those two, but not this one. Don't know quite what to make of that, other than that that map is not a high priority within the company.
I'll be happy to be wrong.
I hope you know that they are not specific placeholders. They probably just didn’t find any takers in 3R

I hope you know that they are not specific placeholders. They probably just didn’t find any takers in 3R

Yes, I know.
Whether they couldn't find a taker in 3R or they are intentionally 'de-densifying' SCs in that part of QC, I fear the effect will likely be the same; they're unlikely to go forward with either 3R or Berthierville, since they are only 20k and 30k away, respectively.

they're unlikely to go forward with either 3R or Berthierville, since they are only 20k and 30k away, respectively.

The rumoured target in 3R is in the Cap-de-la-Madeleine sector, 34 km from Yamachiche. I could see both sites being built in the next year. Compare to only 17 km between Cote Vertu and Pointe-Claire.

Berthierville says 2019, so I figure it's no use speculating until 2020 (3R was once listed as coming in 2017, so it's fair game now).

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP