Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yea, VIC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Problem is it's as far from Buller as Euroa is, which is too far to be very useful to short range vehicles.
Both about the same distance, but Yea is far more convenient travelling from Melbourne.

I think Mansfield was Tesla's first choice, but sites/power didn't work out - getting power for 4x150kW stations is still a big ask in a small town..

Yea still works for Tesla's.
ABRP says a 2019/20 SR+ would use 57% on the way up and 28% on the way down.

Should add that based on the pic these are V2 chargers (as they have two cables).

The small number of V3 chargers that have gone into Europe/UK only have a single CCS2 cable (so can only be used by upgraged S/X cars).

Makes sense when you are extending the network boundary. Use the V3 chargers only for site expansions (so you have a mix of V2 and V3) or for infill where you have other V2s nearby.

Reactions: Chuq and Hairyman
The scenario would be where you drive to the snow from Melbourne on the Melba Hwy, not the Hume. You wouldn't go through Euroa at all

Agreed, this is popular town to drive through comming from the outer east of Melbourne towards anything nort/north east. Besides, everytown like Yea needs a charger eventually. Eventually I don't want to make decisions on where I eat to line up to where there is a charger. Plenty of places to eat in this town, and a 24/7 BP too.

This finished yet?
Yes, according to the Tesla map!

1618324304702.png