Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yermo, CA (LIVE 21 Nov 2017, 18 V2 Stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People who have supercharged in Beatty already have a pretty good idea what to expect!!
Maybe; the photo over at the Beatty site showed the store closed after 10 pm. No interior photos. That absence doesn’t exist at this site!

Supercharger - Yermo (11-21-2017 “Temporarily open until Jan. 14, permanently open early 2018”)

More photos to take in the future, until then, here is the dining room view of the Yermo Eddie World sewer treatment plant. Bon appétit!

42508851-F23A-4F5A-A618-989AF1729F54.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: jbcarioca
The return drive from CES provided another opportunity to stop at Eddie World, Yermo at about 9:45 PM. Just enough time to order a pizza and a scoop of ice cream before the 10 PM closing of counter service. After the counters close, enjoy sandwiches, chilled fruit or salads from the refrigerated section. Pepsi and Coke dispensers are available. Don't forget the industrial sized refrigerated bottle beverage coolers shown in previous posts. Coffee is available 24/7 from whole bean coffee machines. The pizza was hot and delicious and the ice cream is made on site! In this group of photos, a closeup of the usual snacks and candy are also included.

46B3B96F-4CAD-4A1C-BA7D-D061CD9857F9.jpeg DF1ACCD4-0B4D-4E80-A1C9-AA6A15903174.jpeg 2B9DABD4-5439-470D-BA3B-83AECF986ADC.jpeg 6F515EE5-112D-4494-AF08-330F22A8A2AD.jpeg D7AC6E1F-C09A-4A35-BE2E-D805A9EA2460.jpeg 1CEAF710-A788-4EFD-A3AE-C36E741B172C.jpeg 624D505B-5C58-4BB8-ABDC-75E833C3B4CE.jpeg 16C2AF54-3996-4F0D-9F3E-2AEB19BD597C.jpeg

Last edited:
Eddie World appears to be fastidious about clean. For details about their self cleaning door handles in the bathroom stalls, take time to view the video about the handle and read the information presented to the guests as they sit.

Purleve | Door Hygiene Systems

B7AC617D-2638-4CD9-A8DE-95807B60E7E2.jpeg

The video also helps explain why air dryers are provided at the sinks. If you desire a paper seat cover, check if a dispenser is in the room enclosure you select.

Eddie World appears to be fastidious about clean. For details about their self cleaning door handles in the bathroom stalls, take time to view the video about the handle and read the information presented to the guests as they sit.

Purleve | Door Hygiene Systems

The video also helps explain why air dryers are provided at the sinks. If you desire a paper seat cover, check if a dispenser is in the room enclosure you select.

This would seem a cheaper and less wasteful solution. They have them at my office, and they work surprisingly well.
ToepenerAlone.jpg

About the Toepener

Less whiz-bang though, I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and Mark Z
Bathroom technology at Eddie World's men's room goes beyond the typical Supercharger stop. On my return visit, the Bustin' Tanks gaming was operational. As the guys stand, a sensor determines aim for game play. Check out Bustin' Tanks and other games that Captive-Media provides: Urinal games by Captive Media | Captive Media

The game can also be controlled with hand motion near the sensor for additional game time.

1A3B4DC6-E97C-46BA-8C9B-2B81172492B6.jpeg

Last edited:
The Eddie World Superchargers continue to be operational from late last year. Eddie World opened on Monday, January 8, 2018 at 8 AM for all to enjoy their amenities 24/7. View previous posts for details.

The navigation map can display the status of how many stations are in use at all Superchargers. With Las Vegas, Primm, Baker, Yermo and Barstow operational, Supercharging opportunities exist as never before. Drive safe and enjoy Eddie World.

I could not disagree more Tessie90. I thought the stone oven pizza was some of the best I have ever eaten!!. It is a very thin crust though. It is not the thick mushy crust many have grown up on. I was shocked at the flavor options. Many ingredient choices. I Got meat lovers--4 kinds of meat--mushrooms, onions, peppers,lots of cheese--any kind you want--mix match combine. Cooked in 7-8 minutes and less than $8. More than I could eat--delicious--and no I am not an employee--or related in any way to EW. By they way they are still ramping up--training and rolling out new services and eating options. Grand opening not until march--still on-going training and services development. I think this will be a destination SC and gas stop.

• Informative
Reactions: Mark Z and HookBill
Yeah the grand opening is March 21st so keep in mind that they are not fully stocked and up to speed. There are still many empty areas in the store, but this should be a very unique supercharging stop. If you have been to the Eddie World in Beatty, this one is about 3 times as big. This will be a destination for candy lovers, but there are also many other amenities that road trippers will likely enjoy. Ice cream parlor, specialty popcorn, specialty jerky, etc. And as mentioned there is the made to order pizza place and I believe some other "meal" type fast food place is going in as well. There is also a food court style sitting area.

One area where I think they could improve is drink selection. For such a huge store, they do not really offer a wide variety of convenience store type beverages. I have thought the same thing about the Beatty location in the past, but with this store being even bigger the lack of offerings really stands out. I mean it's not horrible, but there are 7-11s that are less than 1/10 the size that have more variety.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mark Z
So, stopped by the Yermo supercharging station and Eddies World...;/
Charging station...great!
EW...if you like a very hyped convenience store/fast food/coffee/you name it.
I'm an architect and the absolute level of poor taste in developments. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked a business sees value in charging stations (very good opportunity)...but level of kitsch annoys me. I got my iced tea and happy to move on...but still glad it's there for all us Tesla drivers

Just left Eddie World. A guy in a pickup truck from a solar installation company was parked in the Supercharger area flying a good sized drone over the facility. We were back on the road before I came to my senses and realized we didn't stop and ask Wassup. :confused:

RT

• Informative
Reactions: McManX