Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yonkers, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla recently changed almost all of their "coming in 2017" supercharger sites to "coming in 2018" - except for a very small number which are instead marked as "coming soon". Of those, many are already identified and listed on supercharge.info, but there are about a dozen worldwide which, according to Tesla are close to opening, but have not be spotted by the community. More details at: Tesla Supercharger network

Yonkers, NY is one of these locations! Do any locals want to get out there and try and find it?

Passed by Ridgehill today for shopping and saw about 8+ supercharger cabinets by the Otis Parking garage. so i would say at least 16+ charging stalls. Not 100% but im pretty sure those were Tesla Supercharger cabinets.

Damn. I wish I saw this before I spent the last hour driving around Yonkers lol.

Nice find! Ridge hill would be an awesome supercharger stop.

I know exactly where this is. There is a Whole Foods a few blocks up that I have gone to with a different garage attached to it. Note this is another "pay" garage location. However, with Whole Foods, if you get the ticket validated parking is free for a certain amount of time.

If you are stopping for a quick charge and don't patronize a location there, you will probably have to pay.

0679EDBF-02B0-4445-91D5-12FABEBD3C1A.jpeg
C996BC7C-2D44-4E87-B69C-EA2177300110.jpeg
AEDBAEB4-904E-4606-A37A-B976229E2158.jpeg
0487DB33-B11E-4C04-AFDA-F7A58CB4D00A.jpeg

Looks like Yonkers is live. Albeit with reduced service.

It showed up on my touchscreen map when I drove through the area around 11pm last night. I was on 95 South and hoping to find New Rochelle active. Yonkers was the closest but too much of a detour to be worth the stop, as I had enough charge to get to my destination in Queens.