Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ypsilanti, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meter is in!

Attachments

• PXL_20221021_123217780.jpg
    PXL_20221021_123217780.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 168
  • PXL_20221021_123235599.jpg
    PXL_20221021_123235599.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 66
I can report that the Ypsilanti SC is up and working. I went by this evening, all the lights are on and I was able to charge! I was by there earlier today and the Supercharger crew was there testing stuff out and told me it would be up today, and it was.

Have fun Supercharging everyone! There is a Meijer very close, and Applebee's, McDonalds, IHOP, Steak and Shake, Red Robin (burgers) all within walking distance (and not having to cross any streets).

@Chuq @corywright @MarcoRP

I won't complain about having more chargers, but it seems like an odd location that's relatively far away from 23/94 exits. Either dealing with the mess that is the Washtenaw/Carpenter intersection or getting off at Michigan Ave and driving a few miles.
I-94 already had Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
From US-23, one can get to it via US-12 and Washtenaw exits, less than 10 minute detour.

It may hace a more local focus. There is a lot of housing and apartments in that area; along with being a heavy shopping corridor.

Agree, not showing up on the NAV system yet, but is working as I’m charging here right now. My car has been sitting for several hours so my battery is cold resulting in pulling about 85kW vs probably the 120kW I’d expect given the SOC on my mid-2016 MS90D. I’m sure the added capacity here locally will be appreciated. Was by the original Ann Arbor location mid-afternoon taking my daughter shopping and all stalls were full, I’m sure many by locals while out doing Saturday shopping. Know if I had been traveling through and needed to charge would have been a pain to wait and then likely getting throttle by shared stalls.

Reactions: SilverMonk
Agree, not showing up on the NAV system yet, but is working as I’m charging here right now. My car has been sitting for several hours so my battery is cold resulting in pulling about 85kW vs probably the 120kW I’d expect given the SOC on my mid-2016 MS90D. I’m sure the added capacity here locally will be appreciated. Was by the original Ann Arbor location mid-afternoon taking my daughter shopping and all stalls were full, I’m sure many by locals while out doing Saturday shopping. Know if I had been traveling through and needed to charge would have been a pain to wait and then likely getting throttle by shared stalls.
It's in the phone App, just not in the car NAV yet.