Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yuba City, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yip! That would have screwed my plans to make it to over 100 Superchargers visited. Where was all that water coming from? Do they plan to build a berm or bridge to allow traffic to clear the water in the future?

-Randy

i live only about a mile away. i got my p3d- about a month ago and survived the first few weeks on 110v and getting a boost at the supercharger. now i have my nema 14-50 outlet i get 29 mi/hr at home so i havent been back. still nice to have it so close if i ever need a quick fill up. :)

Reactions: KathyApplebaum
Hit this charger today while in town. Charge speed seemed a little slow, my battery was a little cold since I was staying nearby and it didn't have time to precondition more. I swapped stalls and it got a bit better. But 39kw at a 50% soc seems a little low.

I think you answered your own question. Looks like it was close to freezing this morning in Yuba.

Yup, guess I underestimated the impact of a cold battery, went back later in the day with a warm battery and a slightly lower charge and had significantly faster charge speeds.

I live about 40 minutes away and sometimes work practically next door to this SC. If I charge at lunch or after work versus right after my morning commute there, the speeds are vastly different. I definitely underestimated the battery temp impact on charging speeds before this.

Nicely located in front of a store I’d never even heard of - New Earth Market. All these types of markets are probably related, though. Went in and found an item that seems to have disappeared elsewhere. CLEAN modern restrooms. A real win win for both travelers and the business, I think.