Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yulee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dPKvoim.jpg

Signs and concrete pads are in place. Looks like we're waiting on cabinet installation and cabling to be run through the conduit.
Here's another unconventional layout. I would have located the bollards with the signs back a little in green space beyond the curbing to minimize damage to Teslas backing up. I sure hope that they install parking stops.

Larry

Here's another unconventional layout. I would have located the bollards with the signs back a little in green space beyond the curbing to minimize damage to Teslas backing up. I sure hope that they install parking stops.

Larry
Agreed, although it looks like quite a drop off in the green space. I'm frustrated with the bollard placement in many of SC locations though. I generally can't charge when I have my 2 bike hitch rack loaded. I realize charging cables can't be stretched, couldn't they give us another foot or so of clearance?

The spots in that plaza were short to begin with. Hopefully people pay extra attention to their proximity sensors and dont fly into the spots like I've seen in at other SC's

The property line for that outparcel ends almost at the curb based on the plans so I think they were limited on what they could put, and where.

I didn't see any wheelstops, but that doesn't mean they won't install them.

If enough people complain and/or hit the bollards after it opens, they might.

Also, cabinets and chargers in place.

902771F8-F49A-4004-BA41-DAC02E692047.jpeg

I'm baffled as to why this is behind the building. Surely there were spaces in the regular parking lot that could have been used?
Wildlight has a specific aesthetic it's going for. The development has a lot of control of where things go and what they have to look like. More than likley a lot of factors at play here

Can confirm its live as of 4.2.2021 - just stopped by to check. Plugged in for good measure.
Just found out about this today. It's great! I'm @ my condo on Amelia Island for 4 months of the year, with the fastest being a 10kw Tesla charger at a local pizza place or a 5kw ChargePoint downtown. Instead of sitting and waiting for my wife to do her thing at Homegoods/TJ Maxx in Yulee, I can do something productive and save myself a couple ours of watching people pick up their pizzas.

Just found out about this today. It's great! I'm @ my condo on Amelia Island for 4 months of the year, with the fastest being a 10kw Tesla charger at a local pizza place or a 5kw ChargePoint downtown. Instead of sitting and waiting for my wife to do her thing at Homegoods/TJ Maxx in Yulee, I can do something productive and save myself a couple ours of watching people pick up their pizzas.
Currently at that location there is a Firehouse Subs & Tasty's Burgers. There will be an upscale Mexican food restaurant and I believe a Asian fusion/sushi soonish. There is also a Publix shopping center that is coming in across the street as well sometime in Q421/ Q122.

hey man thanks for answering the questions i had about the hitch carrier! see ya on the road!