TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers and Things of Interest Nearby

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Zroiron, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Zroiron

Zroiron Poodle Pack Leader

I need a little help here. I recall seeing a post or a blog that a Tesla Owner started that lists things of interest near Superchargers all over the US... I am having brain farts trying to remember where I saw it. Can anyone help me out?

2. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

If you look in the Wikis there may be some more information under the lists of Superchargers.
    Are you thinking about the one apvbguy did for St Augustine, FL? I formatted it and posted under a different name. I then thought it would be good to have links between the master wiki list and individual wikis for the Superchargers, but my link was lost in an edit and I never followed up and created more pages.

3. wraithnot

wraithnot Model 3 VIN #2942 Model S VIN #5785

There is a lot of information in this private thread on TM: Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors

4. Zroiron

Zroiron Poodle Pack Leader

5. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

that's my site, Tesla Supercharger Network Travel Guide. so, now that summer is here I do not get the opportunity to travel long distances. I need more content contributors. If anybody is interested email me or PM me