Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers- Central Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new TM supercharger map for 2017 shows a fair amount of planned activity in central CO next year.
It's hard to tell from the resolution of the map, but they appear to be in or near Pueblo, Salida, and Alamosa.
This is welcomed news!
A closer look at the 2017 proposed map actually shows the SC between Colorado Springs and Trinidad to be most likely at Walsenberg, not Pueblo. Alamosa and Salida still appear to be the new south-central locations.
The new north-central location does appear to be on US-40, in, or very close to Steamboat Springs. This one is somewhat isolated which may hint of additional US40 SCs in the future in the west toward the Utah border and Dinosaur National Monument.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Unless there is some stealth construction going on under our noses, looks like Tesla will only get 1/7 superchargers targeted for 2017 complete. That's pretty poor execution, or overly ambitious targets. Hard to know with Tesla.

Unless there is some stealth construction going on under our noses, looks like Tesla will only get 1/7 superchargers targeted for 2017 complete. That's pretty poor execution, or overly ambitious targets. Hard to know with Tesla.
They did just finish Lone Tree even though they haven't updated the map yet, so I think it's more like 2/7, assuming they finish Poncha Springs soon. I contacted Alamosa and Estes Park but nothing's approved there yet. We searched a few spots in Boulder and Denver but haven't found anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they opened an urban Supercharger in Aspen soon but haven't heard of any construction yet.