Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfax, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I picked up our 3 at Tysons we were talking with the Delivery team and they said they already have to renovate the store given the quantity of Model 3's they have coming in. Apparently it's already in the works. I knew they had the ajoining warehouse space but now they might fit it out like the california center. Hopefully they'll add a few chargers while there at it.

Here is my new 3 with the S

IMG_0875.jpg

Shiny! Congrats! :)

We simply need more service centers, even if they can expand the building space by a bit there is nowhere to park. Got a door ding at Tyco last time from another Model S. I've taken my car to Owings Mills the past couple of times and frankly it is worth the trip.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Shiny! Congrats! :)

We simply need more service centers, even if they can expand the building space by a bit there is nowhere to park. Got a door ding at Tyco last time from another Model S. I've taken my car to Owings Mills the past couple of times and frankly it is worth the trip.

Yep. The Tyco Road location is very busy with limited parking. Tesla should probably buy that entire building (they currently have about a third of it) to expand their delivery and service areas.

Reactions: vdiv and boaterva
I went back and just check the permit status on the three permits posted here and the Kohl's location has been approved since last October. The two at Springfield were also approved. There probably the ones in the garage.

I went by Kohl's and didnt see a thing. level 2 Nothing.

I know this jumps the two different threads but the permits were posted here and Tangent posted the map. hopefully there just slammed in the field and would move over there when they finish up elsewhere.

Wishful thinking.

I was on the Tesla list and they have Springfield, Tyson's , Arlington, Fairfax still, and Gainesville listed for locations.

Coping it gets squished.

Virginia
Arlington, VA (coming soon)Arlington, VirginiaCharlottesville, VA Supercharger2100 Hydraulic RoadCharlottesville, Virgina 22901-0000Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Chester Supercharger11701 Jefferson Davis HighwayChester, VA 23831Roadside Assistance: (877) 798- 3752
Fairfax, VA (coming soon)Fairfax,Gainesville, VA (coming soon)Gainesville, VirginiaGlen Allen, VA Supercharger9950 Brook RdGlen Allen, VA 23059Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Lexington Supercharger880 N Lee HwyLexington, VA 24450Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Mt. Jackson, VA Supercharger227 Conicville RdMt. Jackson, VA 22842Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Newport News, VA (coming soon)Newport News, Virginia
Norfolk Supercharger5900 E Virginia Beach BlvdNorfolk, VA 23502Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Richmond, VA Supercharger4441 S Laburnum AveRichmond, VA 23231-0000Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
South Hill, VA Supercharger1791 North Mecklenburg AvenueSouth Hill, VA 23970Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Springfield, VA (coming soon)Springfield,Strasburg Supercharger119 Hite LaneStrasburg, VA 22657Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Tysons, VA (coming soon)Tysons,
Woodbridge Supercharger2700 Potomac Mills CircleWoodbridge, VA 22192Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752
Wytheville Supercharger165 Malin DriveWytheville, VA 24382Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752

Yep. The Tyco Road location is very busy with limited parking. Tesla should probably buy that entire building (they currently have about a third of it) to expand their delivery and service areas.
Random (OT) add to this: I was told by one of their solar people that the rest of the building is unavailable. I forget who has the right back part, but they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Tesla is looking to expand greatly, of course, but how is another question.

@SirWillae ;

I looked up information on the contractor listed in that permit you found. It appears to me from their website that they specialize in other branded chargers??? e.g. not Tesla Superchargers. ??????????
Hm... Wonder if this is something like the 1772s that WholeFood has/used to have. Whole thing (no pun intended!) could be a red herring...