Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

?superchargers for Eastern Montana?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0208FA6A-7771-4AD7-872A-21A39BCDD77B.jpeg
Update on Glendive, MT supercharger today. Crew told me that they will be finishing up cement work Monday and heading west to Miles City. 8 stalls.

Attachments

• 9A7F4C37-F6B1-46B8-A706-0A186ECF3738.jpeg
    9A7F4C37-F6B1-46B8-A706-0A186ECF3738.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 70A60CB0-09D8-458C-84B4-F3DF6E1D9ECC.jpeg
    70A60CB0-09D8-458C-84B4-F3DF6E1D9ECC.jpeg
    572.3 KB · Views: 47
Anybody have any idea about Forsyth? Is there going to be a supercharger there?
I've found a utility location request for a site design survey that might be for a future supercharger at the Forsyth Watering Hole gas station at Front & 10th streets. I also found a ticket for a potential location in Shelby, MT and I explain how I found them both in that thread, Supercharger - Shelby, MT (possible).

Survey ticket #: 18089606
Address: 1017 Front St, Forsyth, MT 59327

This Forsyth ticket was a good match with those from Glendive and Great Falls--all 3 were called for by Clark Land Surveying over a period of 3 days in September 2018 (the established two on the 17th and Forsyth on the 20th); all 3 list the Type of Work as "CALLER UNAWARE" and the Work Being Done For as "SELF". As counter points though, the lot at this location looks kinda small for adding a supercharger and the Location of Work description on the ticket doesn't quite match the style of the established ones. Also, the same 3 big caveats apply here as do for Shelby (explained in that thread).

I've found a utility location request for a site design survey that might be for a future supercharger at the Forsyth Watering Hole gas station at Front & 10th streets. I also found a ticket for a potential location in Shelby, MT and I explain how I found them both in that thread, Supercharger - Shelby, MT (possible).

Survey ticket #: 18089606
Address: 1017 Front St, Forsyth, MT 59327

This Forsyth ticket was a good match with those from Glendive and Great Falls--all 3 were called for by Clark Land Surveying over a period of 3 days in September 2018 (the established two on the 17th and Forsyth on the 20th); all 3 list the Type of Work as "CALLER UNAWARE" and the Work Being Done For as "SELF". As counter points though, the lot at this location looks kinda small for adding a supercharger and the Location of Work description on the ticket doesn't quite match the style of the established ones. Also, the same 3 big caveats apply here as do for Shelby (explained in that thread).

I drove by the Forsyth address yesterday, no activity.

I drove by the Forsyth address yesterday, no activity.
Yeah, there hasn't been a relevant utility location request for that spot since that original one which was possibly for site design. Before actual construction activity, i.e. digging/trenching, there should be another one or two. I recheck for those every couple of months. If I find one, I'll update.

Reactions: PACEMD
View attachment 462922 Update on Glendive, MT supercharger today. Crew told me that they will be finishing up cement work Monday and heading west to Miles City. 8 stalls.
View attachment 462922 Update on Glendive, MT supercharger today. Crew told me that they will be finishing up cement work Monday and heading west to Miles City. 8 stalls.

Anyone know of any updates? It would sure be nice to be able to dreve east on I94 from Billings

Anyone know of any updates? It would sure be nice to be able to dreve east on I94 from Billings
Well, Fargo ND recently opened so that is a good sign. They will likely light up the rest of ND soon and maybe these I-94 MT superchargers at the same time. I believe that this type of construction and electrical activity would be cleared of COVID restrictions at this point in both states.

Miles City has been ready for months, just needs the meter and flip the switch. Still don't know about Forsyth et al, or about Glendive. Anyone have Glendive updates? I will update the Miles City situation later this week when I do my drive-by.........