Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers for Mansfield and Bright

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been keeping an eye on the Bright (Alpine Shire) council meetings. I've seen nothing yet. There is one motel there advertising that they have a supercharger - however its just a destination charger.
I am keen for Bright to be built so I can go up to Falls & Buffalo in the same day.

@Icey we went from Melbourne to Euroa (quick stop up), then on to Brown Brothers for lunch (and a full charge) then all the way to Falls with about 125-135km's remaining and plug in (a bit of calling before you arrive to ensure they un-ICE (no pun intended) the destination spots....I usually try do that on the first day or two of arrival so I can then enjoy the week knowing I'll have enough to get back to Milawa etc.

Having SuperChargers in Bright would make a big difference though to the overall trip time as we do end up having a 3-4 hour stay in Brown Brothers.....

Reactions: Icey
I feel your pain, but I've resigned to just being happy when it happens. Timelines are continually pushed out and I guess they're waiting on Model 3 deliveries to spur some spending on the network here. I'll be travelling to Buller again this year and making it work but paying for an an extra day up there to get a decent charge. If there is a way to encourage them to build it sooner, I'll add my voice to that, but I can't see half of their projected 2019 chargers in Vic to be done by the end of the year (most bumped from projected 2018 completion).