Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Bulgaria

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MarcoRP New Supercharger is currently under construction in Sofia, Bulgaria. It's located in the Paradise Center shopping center, Parking Level -2 (Green Zone).
I counted 4 stalls (1 cabinet).
20210621_194020.jpg
20210621_193919.jpg
20210621_193945.jpg
20210621_203805.jpg

Nope! Very far from 'thanks' at all!
I was waiting for years and at the end it is unusable!
There are 6 CCS plugs and (even I bought retrofit Tesla CCS adapter for €500) I cannot use the adapter because every one of the plugs is made to not use it on purpose!
Could someone explain me why?!
DSC_1246.JPG

please explain what is not working. I have a model S with a CCS Upgrade and I use it from time to time, but until now I did not had any issue. You have to put the Adapter on the CCS Plug of the Supercharger first, and then plug it in the car. Do you have the adapter? This part you get from Tesla with the CCS Upgrade.

Other question: is it possible to enter the parking space at night, for example at 3:00 in the morning?

Reactions: vdiv and PStewart
Sorry! It is my bad. My apologies. I was furious for no reason
Probably because I am the first one who try to use the adapter over the plug, initially it didn't want to plug in, but after some harder pushes - it works now. I have just charged.
Thanks indeed!
Yes - it is open 24 hours
View attachment 679845
great! thanks for your reply - It was important for me to see if the charger is working already because I will need it within the next days. BR Bernhard

Reactions: PStewart