Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Bulgaria

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A brand new Supercharger is under construction in Plovdiv at the Hotel Imperial in Bulgaria!!! A nice surprise after a recent Supercharger find in Serbia last week. 4 stalls (150kW).
01E062B6-13AB-4C97-8E36-C2F6DBAA4A20.jpeg

The construction of the Supercharger is already finished according to a local news outlet. But Tesla is delaying the commissioning because they want to do it together with two chargers in Serbia. The one in Nis and also one in Belgrade. This is supposed to happen in 2-3 weeks!

Reactions: vdiv and PStewart
The construction of the Supercharger is already finished according to a local news outlet. But Tesla is delaying the commissioning because they want to do it together with two chargers in Serbia. The one in Nis and also one in Belgrade. This is supposed to happen in 2-3 weeks!

Which local news outlet do you mean? I would like to read it. Could you please link the article?

All the information, which appeared on the news was from community discussions therefore I’d not consider it official :)

Fact is the SC in Plovdiv is finished but turned off, waiting for Tesla to give it a green light. There’s nothing pending construction wise.

I guess it’s the same situation as with the SC@Aleksinac