Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Canada: What's Next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you think the next Supercharger will be?
Do you mean the next one announced or the next one under construction? If it is the next one under construction I am guessing in the GTA since there are still around 10 supposed to be built this year and we know there is a crew working in Markham and one just finishing up in Barrie. So I would guess someplace like Vaughan, Concord, Mississauga, Meadowvale, or Pickering.

Do you mean the next one announced or the next one under construction? If it is the next one under construction I am guessing in the GTA since there are still around 10 supposed to be built this year and we know there is a crew working in Markham and one just finishing up in Barrie. So I would guess someplace like Vaughan, Concord, Mississauga, Meadowvale, or Pickering.

Well on Find Us | Tesla Canada it says that 3 are supposed to be done in the Ottawa area by the end of the year: Stardale (more like Vankleek Hill), Ottawa and Renfrew. One thing's for sure: These SuCs will be on by the end of 2018. Tesla is always very good at keeping their promises but delivers a bit late like: we were told our Model 3 would be delivered by January but no Model3s have crossed the border yet and we also have not much more than a 70D.

Well on Find Us | Tesla Canada it says that 3 are supposed to be done in the Ottawa area by the end of the year: Stardale (more like Vankleek Hill), Ottawa and Renfrew. One thing's for sure: These SuCs will be on by the end of 2018. Tesla is always very good at keeping their promises but delivers a bit late

Tesla has been talking about an Ottawa Supercharger since 2015.

Actually they were promising a Supercharger in Casseleman, near Ottawa, even earlier - in 2014. That's not "a bit late".

super.jpg

I was walking downtown Montreal yesterday and I thought I would've found the ideal parking lot for the Downtown Mtl Supercharger, if there ever will be one.Good pricing at $9.00/ hour or something of the sort. Porta-potty included

Attachments

• IMG_2091.JPG
    IMG_2091.JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2096.JPG
    IMG_2096.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2252.PNG
    IMG_2252.PNG