Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears that construction is starting to expand from 4 to 8 stalls.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 98
Was just through this site a few days ago. Looks like Tesla is actually getting ready to expand it up to 8 stalls from the 4 that are currently there. The other 4 will be "behind" the 4 stalls that are there now at least that is how it looks. I did take some pics and I can post them up later.

Did get to see the first M3 in person when I was here so that's a bonus.

Also of note, on the 2nd level of this parking garage there are some L2 chargers that are available if you're planning to stay overnight at the hotel or if you don't need the fastest charge (or if all the Tesla stalls are full). Be sure to bring your J1772 adapter.

As far as those talking about paying for parking if go over an hour...it's only $1 for 2 hours of parking...with a max of $6. So rather cheap.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
According to the Normal IL Fire Department:
Yes, they’re currently out of service as there was damage to the CT cabinet over the weekend. We believe one of the CT’s may have caught fire within the panel and tripped the breaker for the main. The system was isolated and taken out of service. I’ve been in contact with Tesla and I’m waiting to hear from them as to how they plan to proceed.
CT cabinet appears to mean Current Transformer.