Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers.io is an open source GraphQL API for finding Tesla Superchargers, destination chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers.io

I'm a pretty huge Tesla fan and programmer, so I figured why not combine the two and create a resource for other Tesla fans and programmers alike. It's open source so you can learn from the code, contribute, or just create issues for things you'd like to see.

With Superchargers.io you can find:
  • Locations that are opening soon
  • Locations within a specific region or country
  • Specific types of locations like superchargers, destination chargers, standard chargers, and service centers
  • Locations that are within a specific geographical area using a bounding box
The company I work for has been heavily investing in GraphQL for our API and this was a opportunity to familiarize myself with it a bit more. If you're new to GraphQL or not sure what it is, I'd recommend playing around in the GraphiQL editor which provides a nice interface to help you discover fields and build queries.

Originally developed by Facebook, GraphQL is described as:

GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data. GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.​

Let me know what you think and if there is anything you'd like to see.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

upload_2016-11-4_22-20-4.png

Map missing in Vivaldi and Firefox, although WebGL Report seems good:
upload_2016-11-5_15-41-44.png

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.148 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.4.589.38
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0

Map working OK in Edge:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.79 Safari/537.36 Edge/14.14393

I want to use this data in my ios App. for that i need shema.json file . I am using this method
"apollo-codegen download-schema GraphiQL · Superchargers.io --output schema.json"
from this this website Downloading a schema | Apollo iOS Guide but i am getting this error "

Error while fetching introspection query result: request to https://www.superchargers.io/graphql failed, reason: unable to verify the first certificate
"

so how can i get shema.json?. I am new in graphql. i am just following this tutorialLearn Apollo. thx