Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photo by Hans:

upload_2017-10-4_15-50-53.png

It's pronounced Layvee. You don't pronounce the ending s.
BTW, I'm going to Quebec tomorrow. I'm sure keeping my fingers crossed and checking all the posts.
Please keep us informed, and no more fake news...
“Fake news” phrase from a Canadian. The world really is laughing at us.

I wish I could repay the “compliment,” but the only thing I can come up with about your PM is that he’s short.

I was there a few weeks ago. It's not a paid lot. Just the parking lot of some grocery store(?) called IGA.

IGA is indeed a grocery store. Usually large surface with a good selection of prepared foods. Very good thing to have close to a supercharger, assuming one visits during business hours. There are also several restaurants close to this SC, overall a good spot.

The stalls are in the 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, ...5B pattern.

Directions in the NAV to/from Quebec City are correct over the Pont de Quebec and even recommend the right entrance to the parking lot.
However, when departing Levis towards the A20/Transcanadian the GPS wants you to jump a curb, climb a grassy knoll, and knock over an wrought iron fence. Unless you have the Tesla semi you may be better off going to the far exit and making two left turns instead of taking the shortcut.