Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at that thread - do you have the first Green plate issued in Ontario? That's pretty cool.

Yes, indeed I do! It was the first one ever issued - a bit lucky that I got 001 because that plate could have been at a different office. I had delayed licensing the Roadster until the program start date because I wanted the rebate.

I also got the very first EV rebate ever issued. This was confirmed by government personnel I spoke with.

Yes, indeed I do! It was the first one ever issued - a bit lucky that I got 001 because that plate could have been at a different office. I had delayed licensing the Roadster until the program start date because I wanted the rebate.

I also got the very first EV rebate ever issued. This was confirmed by government personnel I spoke with.
Too bad you sold the Roadster... At what price did you let it go? (if you don't mind) I'm looking for an eventual Roadster, but hard to find North of the border...

They certainly are scarce. I wonder if the prices will drop when (or if) Tesla launches a new Roadster. I could make an argument either way - the Roadster was one of the first EVs and the first Tesla. But a new Roadster would (likely) be lightning fast - probably the fastest production car ever sold, faster than the P100D, and would have all of the bells and whistles of Tesla's latest technology. So some folks would want to upgrade, others would want to continue to hold on to a very rare piece of automotive history.

Too bad you sold the Roadster... At what price did you let it go? (if you don't mind) I'm looking for an eventual Roadster, but hard to find North of the border...

It might be a good idea to email the Sales Manager at each of the Tesla Stores in Canada...they might be able to put your name on a list for when a Canadian one comes up for sale...I seem to recall that there were only 53-55 Roadsters in Canada.

More work, but you can import one from the U.S.

As mentioned previously, the road leading to Hampton Inn and several restaurants is being extended to connect to the Supercharger's parking lot.
At this point in the construction, it's no longer possible to walk directly from the Superchargers to the hotel or the restaurants. The shortest detour would turn a 5-8 minute walk into a 15 minute one.

The lot with the Superchargers is now connected to rue Courcheval (the street with the Hampton Inn and several restaurants).

Between there and the Superchargers you can drive behind the IGA supermarket.

It's definitely the fastest route after charging to reach A20/Transcanadian West. (Two rights and a left are involved compared to the old three lefts and a right).

For now, it's the fastest exit to go anywhere since construction is temporarily blocking the traditional exit from the parking lot.

• Informative
Reactions: fsch and MarcoRP
Many Tims in Quebec have been cutting their hours. The one in the parking lot of the Levis supercharger is closed from 11 pm to 7 am. I don't know if this has always been the case.

The Tims near the Drummondville Supercharger remains open 24/7.
Did they drastically raise the minimum wage recently in Quebec? Many of the more liberal states and cities have done this recently and one of the (perhaps unintended) consequences is that businesses reduce their hours significantly. Many of the neighbourhood coffee shops in Seattle that used to be open late, now close in the evening. San Francisco is also a ghost town at night unless you want to booze it up or eat at an expensive restaurant.

Reactions: mattobadia