Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers - located but no sign of construction yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

The past months we have found several new defined locations for future Superchargers with no signs of construction yet. A lot of these locations don’t have any of their own threads yet, I was thinking this could a good reference page (meaning Wikipost) for whoever is on the lookout. I was thinking we could do both rumoured locations (as done by Shindico and SmartCentres) and assumed locations (as for where you expect a certain charger to be. Should this post be editable, if a new thread is created concerning the findings of one of the locations on this list, may that so-called Supercharger please be removed from the this page. Thanks. M. R. PlugShare

Rumored Locations
  • Supercharger - Salmon Arm, BC - 2991 10 Ave SW, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 3J9
  • Supercharger - Bassano, AB
  • Supercharger - Medicine Hat, AB
  • Supercharger - Maple Creek, SK
  • Supercharger - Moose Jaw, SK
  • Supercharger - Regina, SK - 2150 Prince of Wales Dr, Regina, SK S4V 3A6
  • Supercharger - Whitewood, SK
  • Supercharger - Brandon, MB - 921 18th St N, Brandon, MB R7A 7S1
  • Supercharger - Portage-la-Prairie, MB - 2100 Saskatchewan Ave W, Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0P3
  • Supercharger - Prawda, MB - Trans Canada HWY, Prawda, MB R0E 0X0
  • Supercharger - Vaughan, ON - 9200 Bathurst St, Thornhill, ON L4J 8W1
  • Supercharger - Woodbridge, ON - 3900 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, ON L4L 9C3
  • Supercharger - Mississauga (Meadowvale), ON - 3155 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 8E1
  • Supercharger - Brockville, ON - 1942 Parkedale Ave W, Brockville, ON K6V 2X2
  • Supercharger -
Assumed Locations
  • Supercharger - Orillia, ON - 175 Murphy Rd, Orillia, ON L3V 0B5
  • Supercharger -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Whisky
@BlueShift would you mind adding the first half of the list (rumoured locations) to supercharge.info please? It was as solid information as when Shindico released their data. (With the exception of Vaughan for the moment)

I am not convinced that there will be both Woodbridge and Vaughan SCs built in addition to the existing one in Concord. This would mean three SCs in the city of Vaughan (Concord and Woodbridge are within Vaughan). That seems excessive, doesn't it? Especially when other nearby cities like Markham, North York and Mississauga will all also have SCs

I am not convinced that there will be both Woodbridge and Vaughan SCs built in addition to the existing one in Concord. This would mean three SCs in the city of Vaughan (Concord and Woodbridge are within Vaughan). That seems excessive, doesn't it? Especially when other nearby cities like Markham, North York and Mississauga will all also have SCs

I agree. But maybe urbans would be useful? Lots of condos going up...

This my general idea for the « rumoured locations »
878779EF-31BD-4B80-BC83-641B86AA3466.jpeg

Attachments

• F4CC8B63-9FFC-490E-A7CC-8E574CD9A51E.jpeg
    F4CC8B63-9FFC-490E-A7CC-8E574CD9A51E.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 154
there are a fortune of Teslas in the area

This my general idea for the « rumoured locations » View attachment 297841

My opinion is that for Missisauga, Meadowvale is too close to the Sherway Gardens sight. I would suggest to locate it at 401 and Winston Churchill, by Argentina. There is a huge property that used to be one of the largest Rona stores. It has a huge parking lot, so space is not an issue, and the likelihood of any of them being ICED is extremely remote. You would be able to see the chargers right from the hi way right before the exit ramp to Winston Churchill. So people travelling would see it easy.

Also, there are a number of restaurants there; Montanas, South St. Burger, Buffalo wild wing, Mr. Greek, Sunset Grill, Starbucks, Diary Queen, The Keg and an Indian Restaurant. Then on the other side of Winston Churchill there is A & W, Tim Hortons, Moxies, Jack Asters, Mucho Burrito and Chucky Cheese - for the very few of you.

Also, there is home depot, Wal Mart, clothing stores, Best Buy, a Motel 6, superstore grocery store, Marshalls, etc.

Would be a great location in my opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
My opinion is that for Missisauga, Meadowvale is too close to the Sherway Gardens sight. I would suggest to locate it at 401 and Winston Churchill, by Argentina. .
1. Sherway is on the qew while Meadowvale is quite a ways north almost at the 401. They're not close by most measures and they would service totally different highway travellers

2. That location you mentioned IS Meadowvale.

Also I'm guessing you meant to say Argentia, not Argentina...otherwise this is really in the wrong section

• Funny
Reactions: Avronp and MarcoRP
1. Sherway is on the qew while Meadowvale is quite a ways north almost at the 401. They're not close by most measures and they would service totally different highway travellers

2. That location you mentioned IS Meadowvale.

Also I'm guessing you meant to say Argentia, not Argentina...otherwise this is really in the wrong section

Firstly, yes thank you, you are correct I meant Argentia. Was the darned auto-correct on my computer decided to send me to another country. My apologies. Also, yes you are right that area is considered Meadowvale West.

I do not think that the SCs need to be like Tim Hortons and be on every corner. Mississauga has a lot of condos, but i would premise that houses are more populated. So people with homes should have a charger at home and that should be keeping a large volume of the cars off the SCs. I think Mississauga could definitely use at least 2 SC sites, but not 3 or 4 sites.

Mississauga municiple council should put up the 240 volt 80amp chargers at city hall for the public. they have enough room to put up at least 10. That way any EV that uses the J1772 can charge - not just Tesla. also, there are condos who will be allowing the unit owners to get together and install their chargers - as long as they share the bill. I talked to one gentleman at the SC, who lives in a condo and that is exactly what a couple of them are doing. Any other people who move in or either buy a Tesla, would then pay into the cost of the chargers and the more you get, theless each one ends up paying to get the chargers installed. so with that change that should reduce the demand for the number of chargers. That is my hope.