Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers - Stoughton, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coordinates: 42°09'10.5"N 71°04'24.7"W

Attachments

• IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 145
Electrical permit #20-240 pulled for construction at this site 11/6/2020. Can't predict how long after permits are pulled before construction starts (I guess it's possible they might have started already). Might be time to start visits if anyone is nearby.

I'm about 30 minutes south of there. With 3 kiddos home for remote learning the remainder of this month I might not be able to get out there any time soon to see if any progress has been made. Might be able to get out there this weekend for sure.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Swung by today - no signs of any activity. The two small outside parking areas were pretty full. The under-building parking area had lots of open spots, and is my bet for where the superchargers will be located once construction begins. I don't think anyone has found a site plan showing where it will be located yet.

Anyone nearby interested in swinging by to see if there are any dig safe markings and/or other signs of construction starting soon? My guess is the crew doing Woburn now will also be doing Stoughton. With that project wrapping up soon, they will likely be getting ready to start the next project.

Great to see it's nearing completion!

Curious if you saw the utility transformer there (would be on the cement pad, just to the right of the supercharger cabinets, just out of the frame of your picture), and also if there was a utility meter as well. Both need to be there (and turned on) before the Tesla supercharger team will come onsite and commission the site.

Reactions: kayak1