Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like make a motion to remove the Bellevue WA Service center from the Supercharger list.
It was marked "permanently closed" in supercharge.info. I marked it "closed" in our spreadsheet. We can also delete the row at some point if we want - a closed supercharger (that was never really open) that nobody visited is pretty meaningless.

We can remove it from the game, regardless of what supercharge.info decides. I agree it should be removed from the game if it is not available to the public. Is anyone close enough to stop by during business hours and talk to someone, or know someone at the service center they can call or email?

I charged at all three SC in the Cincinnati area a couple of weeks ago. The navigation screen did not reflect the SC station at what is described on Supercharge.info and also PlugShare as "Blue Ash." The sales (but not service) was open on a Saturday morning, so I was able to drive to the back of the lot and plug in. I had to navigate to this location by finding the address on PlugShare.

Perhaps the next time someone in this endeavor happens to drive through the Cincinnati area can verify this.

If this sort of situation becomes more common, perhaps we will have to carve those locations out from everyone's "net" total visits, but include them with an asterisk (like Ford Frick's asterisk next to Roger Maris' 61 home runs in '61) in their gross total visits.

Clearly, had I been driving to Blue Ash after hours I would have been SOL.

Just how many locations that were originally open to the public have been closed, moved, or somehow removed from public access? I can think of Burbank Service Center, the Denver Mall, Buena Park [intermittently], Blue Ash [maybe?], and wasn't there one outside Chicago that was temporary?

I just found an error in my "first visits." The leaderboard lists me as having 3 first visits, but the spreadsheet shows 4.
  • Zionsville, IN
  • National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD
  • Walker, MI
  • Arlington, VA
Zionsville is a shared first visit with IT Geek, I believe. That could account for the error if the sheet isn't taking into account multiple people with the same first visit date.

I just found an error in my "first visits." The leaderboard lists me as having 3 first visits, but the spreadsheet shows 4.
  • Zionsville, IN
  • National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD
  • Walker, MI
  • Arlington, VA
Zionsville is a shared first visit with IT Geek, I believe. That could account for the error if the sheet isn't taking into account multiple people with the same first visit date.

Oops, that was DarrenS who shared the first visit of Zionsville with me.

Reactions: Darren S
I don't know how many of you use TeslaFI.COM but it seems like it would be very useful if they added a 'Date Last Charged' to the 'Charges' / 'Charge Summary' screen. I put in a request. Looks like they already do an aggregate COUNT() so perhaps could add a MAX(charge_date) to their query :)

nSvjg14.jpg

I don't know how many of you use TeslaFI.COM but it seems like it would be very useful if they added a 'Date Last Charged' to the 'Charges' / 'Charge Summary' screen. I put in a request. Looks like they already do an aggregate COUNT() so perhaps could add a MAX(charge_date) to their query :)

nSvjg14.jpg

Good suggestion and I'm sure that is possible or to get other metrics like avg number of supercharges per month or year or such.

Here's my Teslafi info:

upload_2019-7-18_13-59-23.png

Good suggestion and I'm sure that is possible or to get other metrics like avg number of supercharges per month or year or such.
Thx! Wow, some of you have visited a lot of SCs. I initially used the supercharger pedestal icon but thought it took up too much space and I liked a more vertically condensed list on that screen and others.

They moved it to the general function request.
Please vote here for those that like it: Date last visited a charger on 'Charges' / 'Charge Summary' ... / General / TeslaFi

I noticed on my map of dates visited that my visits for Interstate 80 in Nevada have a couple of wrong dates. I returned home from Minneapolis in 2015 and hit up West Wendover and Elko on a Monday with Winnemucca and Lovelock the next day. I think the map shows West Wendover and Elko with the correct year, but reflects Winnemucca and Lovelock in a subsequent year.

I noticed on my map of dates visited that my visits for Interstate 80 in Nevada have a couple of wrong dates. I returned home from Minneapolis in 2015 and hit up West Wendover and Elko on a Monday with Winnemucca and Lovelock the next day. I think the map shows West Wendover and Elko with the correct year, but reflects Winnemucca and Lovelock in a subsequent year.

Updated, @cpa. Fixed Winnemucca and Lovelock from 05/13/2016 to 05/13/2015. Thanks for catching that. What a great way to have a trip function in Tableau verify if dates are correct (well done, @theflyer).