Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm up to 35 with ambitions to get to a century in the next year. What is the easiest way to get the info to the admins to save them work? I am impressed with how much effort they undertake for our fun.
Post your supercharger visits to: Superchargers Visited
Include:
Supercharger Location (City*, State†), and Date

*Some cities/towns have more than one supercharger. Make sure that your location is unambiguous.

†For Canada, use the Province/Territory Code instead of state; for other countries, use the country. If you don't remember the date, try to at least include the month and year visited.

If you don't include a date, the default will be the date posted to the Superchargers-Visited thread.

I recently joined the festivities. I knew I’d have a first visit for Emporia, KS, but was surprised to see my First Visits count at 3 instead of just 1. How do I track down which of my other visits counted as a First Visits?

Go to the column on the spreadsheet where you enter your visit dates (or where your dates have been entered, if you haven't requested permissions). They're color-coded there...the bright green entries are your First visits.

Bruce.

upload_2020-6-1_15-31-29.png

Thanks for helping decode the spreadsheet. I need to give up on using the iPad to view it. It’s so slow on there because there’s so much data!

Looks like I picked a good time to go to San Antonio last year for that demo flight in the electric airplane! I hit Austin 31 days after it was live and San Antonio 35 days after it went live. I’m surprised those were good enough for a first visit.

Reactions: Big Earl
Looks like I still don't have a map in Tableau... How can I get one? I meet the criteria (144 total Supercharger visits, and have been active in this friendly competition since very early on)...
@ZBB, you now have a map. Here is the direct link. I have locations enabled to show the superchargers you have yet to visit (red), those under construction (orange), and visits you've had in 2020 (blue). Please explore the features and filters on the right side of the map. If there are any changes you'd like to the defaults, don't hesitate to let me know. Happy hunting and stay safe out there.

Reactions: Big Earl and ZBB

Yes, you are correct!

However, I'm about to have zero Teslas here shortly for the first time since 2014. Waiting out the pandemic with a Volt, waiting for the CyberTruck Tri which I'm super excited for (or possibly a 400 mile Y if I can't hold out that long). It's going to be a horrifically painful wait, but I'll be ready for another longgggg road trip once the CT is here.

Is there a trick to updated the spreadsheet? When I go to it I can’t update my total, it just says view only. I already entered my update on the main thread.

Have you been granted access to edit the spreadsheet? Are you logged into Google using the specific account that you used when you requested access? From Post #1 in this thread:

If you would like to enter your own supercharger visit data, send PM to @tes-s with the google account email that you would like to have edit permissions. If you have edit permissions, PLEASE only edit YOUR column, and also post your visits to the main thread. If you want to do other calculations and play with the spreadsheet, save a copy to your google drive and use that copy.

Have you been granted access to edit the spreadsheet? Are you logged into Google using the specific account that you used when you requested access? From Post #1 in this thread:
@tes-s can help you get the editing permissions set up. In the meantime, just post your locations and dates to the main thread and ask to have them entered. We ask everyone to post their visits to the main thread anyway as a backup.

Reactions: MarkoC