Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Wiki is for a little contest for the most Superchargers used. How about the simple rules for each claim of total with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging, followed by interesting factoids that you may wish to share? I'll try to keep a summary of the results on this first page.

General discussion at Most Superchargers Visited

Last edited:
Well, I crossed the century mark and moved into second place. I still have several to add on my return leg of this trip but I will not catch Tamman. At least not this summer...

Looks like I am the only one of the leaders to count the Leguna Seca temporary SC from TMC Connect last summer. I will defer to the judges' opinion on whether that actually counts or not.

Well, I crossed the century mark and moved into second place. I still have several to add on my return leg of this trip but I will not catch Tamman. At least not this summer...

Looks like I am the only one of the leaders to count the Leguna Seca temporary SC from TMC Connect last summer. I will defer to the judges' opinion on whether that actually counts or not.

HI Phoster, congrats and welcome to the SC Century Club. More respect when you do it mostly alone just as I did. My latest trips are with my wife and 4 and 2 yrs old boys, but I do 99% of the driving. I have been skipping charges because they are out of the way. I will eventually get back to them, since the race is still on. I took a detour while I was in Ottawa to go meet Eric Jackson, his son, Brittney, and Dan from the Michigan protest group. What a great experience. I plan to head to Tahoe and complete Utah in June/July. Maybe head to Orlando through Texas end of year, who knows when. My wife did also mentions she wants to go to Calgary. It will be interesting to see if anyone can or have the will to visit all of the SC in North America. Happy Trails!! The bigger question is can you visit them all as fast as Tesla is building them? There are so many new ones in CA alone that I have not even visit of them yet.

Last edited:
I'd email Jerome as a start.

I think it would be hard to do for us long distance drivers. On my last trip I went down south and then back through Nevada..don't really want to go up and down I-5 on the same trip.

You've missed some of the best country if you haven't done some parts of Utah.

Does anyone know how to join the Harris Ranch Battery Swap beta program?

Reactions: Vern Padgett
I'd email Jerome as a start.

I think it would be hard to do for us long distance drivers. On my last trip I went down south and then back through Nevada..don't really want to go up and down I-5 on the same trip.

You've missed some of the best country if you haven't done some parts of Utah.

I agree Owner, after 200 SCs I will just drive as I did this last trip, just visiting the SCs on the way. You can always take the PCH!

Reactions: Vern Padgett