This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged
- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.
Post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the thread admins will update your list for you, or see Superchargers visited 3.0 if you want to update your own column. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in the spreadsheet.
- Google Sheet with list of superchargers: Spreadsheet
- Visualizations from Google Sheet data: Tableau Public
- How to create a map with your Visited/Open superchargers: Post in this thread that you want to get started. Once you have a column in the spreadsheet, Tableau will create your map for you automatically.
- TMC discussion about the spreadsheet: Superchargers visited 3.0
- Leaderboard from the spreadsheet can be viewed as a webpage!! Superchargers Visited (bit.ly/superchargergame)
Last edited by theflyer