TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Wiki, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Wiki

Wiki Member

#1 Wiki, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by tes-s: Aug 17, 2019 at 8:56 PM
    ** New ** Leaderboard Visualization!!: Tableau Public

upload_2019-7-22_16-2-9.png

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged
    - "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
    - Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
    - More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
    - Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

Post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the thread admins will update your list for you, or see Superchargers visited 3.0 if you want to update your own column. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in the spreadsheet.

References:

2. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

#2 Cottonwood, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    This Wiki is for a little contest for the most Superchargers used. How about the simple rules for each claim of total with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging, followed by interesting factoids that you may wish to share? I'll try to keep a summary of the results on this first page.

General discussion at Most Superchargers Visited

3. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

#3 ZBB, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Just curious... How do you insert a row (my Supercharger visits have doubled -- moved up from 1 to 2)...

4. Cottonwood

Fixed
    • entry at the beginning...missing a "]"

5. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

You can change mine to

Waco
    San Marcos
    Corsicana
    Huntsville
    Salina
    Hays
    Goodland
    Limon
    Grand Junction
    Glenwood Springs
    Silverthorne

6. Cottonwood

Added cpa at 14 Superchargers visited.

7. tamman34

tamman34 S19572, X11164

I would like to join this contest, how do I join? I current have 28,988 miles and I picked up my car September 2013. btw is there a contest for most service centers visited? Watertown, MA, Lone Tree, Colorado, Fremont, CA, and soon to be Vancouver, BC.

• Like x 1
  8. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

My #3 supercharger becomes very special!

Not only is it my #3, it's in Canada, my sig X canada spot, Nicola Tesla's favorite #, and the model s charging vin has a few 3's! Ok enough geeking out here! Thanks Tesla you rock!

• Like x 1
  9. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR

Editing the wiki on an iPad is beyond me. Please add to my total: Lusk, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Roseville, Fremont, Atascadero.

10. cpa

cpa Active Member

I was able to add three superchargers visited last week. I increased my total from fourteen to seventeen. However, this "wiki" page does not sort! So I am languishing among the fourteen group! LOL

11. Cottonwood

Added 3 Colorado Superchargers.

Why does the Wiki Robot insist on mangling the formatting of the input?

12. Cottonwood

• Like x 1
  13. Cottonwood

Tamman34 is on quite a roll!!!

14. evp

evp Nerd

Yeah, I just met Tam and his family at Harris Ranch. This is actually the second time: we first met 6, months ago in Connecticut. He's going to be un-catchable in charger count.

15. Owner

Owner Active Member

I briefly held the 1st place title but then he started driving and driving... don't think I'll ever catch up.

16. Phoster

Phoster Member

Well, I crossed the century mark and moved into second place. I still have several to add on my return leg of this trip but I will not catch Tamman. At least not this summer...

Looks like I am the only one of the leaders to count the Leguna Seca temporary SC from TMC Connect last summer. I will defer to the judges' opinion on whether that actually counts or not.

17. tamman34

tamman34 S19572, X11164

#17 tamman34, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    HI Phoster, congrats and welcome to the SC Century Club. More respect when you do it mostly alone just as I did. My latest trips are with my wife and 4 and 2 yrs old boys, but I do 99% of the driving. I have been skipping charges because they are out of the way. I will eventually get back to them, since the race is still on. I took a detour while I was in Ottawa to go meet Eric Jackson, his son, Brittney, and Dan from the Michigan protest group. What a great experience. I plan to head to Tahoe and complete Utah in June/July. Maybe head to Orlando through Texas end of year, who knows when. My wife did also mentions she wants to go to Calgary. It will be interesting to see if anyone can or have the will to visit all of the SC in North America. Happy Trails!! The bigger question is can you visit them all as fast as Tesla is building them? There are so many new ones in CA alone that I have not even visit of them yet.

18. tamman34

tamman34 S19572, X11164

Does anyone know how to join the Harris Ranch Battery Swap beta program?

19. Owner

Owner Active Member

I'd email Jerome as a start.

I think it would be hard to do for us long distance drivers. On my last trip I went down south and then back through Nevada..don't really want to go up and down I-5 on the same trip.

You've missed some of the best country if you haven't done some parts of Utah.

• Like x 1
  20. tamman34

tamman34 S19572, X11164

I agree Owner, after 200 SCs I will just drive as I did this last trip, just visiting the SCs on the way. You can always take the PCH!

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.