Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
sort of wasted on me, but my family and most "normals" will be happy!
YES!! My plan for our MX 100D is trips when I am not alone. My travels will continue in the AP0 S85.

I'm thinking the warranty on the MX will be a full 4 years, and I may even go for the extended warranty. But that is a decision to be made years from now.

Of course, plans change. I wonder if I'll be able to resist the 100D once I've done some trips in it. The extra 50 miles range, faster supercharging, and AP2.5 may be too much to pass up.

I just updated my count to include our vacation trip in July. Up to 127 unique Supercharger sites now. This is likely the last update for our Model S -- I'll be picking up my Model 3 in about a week.

The S has been Supercharged 190 times, adding 18,819 RM. Since I have a 60, it charges a bit slower (hits the taper faster…), and the average charging time has been 44 minutes per stop.

Reactions: Darren S
That was a good haul for a 2 day trip. Well done!

Yes, yes it was. It was just shy of an 1,800-mile trip in 47 hrs. Isn't it funny what we consider a "weekend road trip" sometimes? I added 19 new locations and only visited 4 old locations and this was most likely my last chance to have so many new ones this close although the D.C.-to-Boston corridor has a number of locations planned so I'll try to wait until they are active and make another road trip to them.

It helped that I've not done a trip through the Northeast since Feb so there were a number of recently-installed locations that I could add along with ones I had previously skipped (Mt Jackson, VA and Southampton, NY for example). I had originally planned to head up to Kennebunk and then Montreal but needed to get back by Sunday evening so I ran out of time due to some delays in NY and CT.

There were normal traffic delays in NYC but some unexpected delays such as a few major accidents near JFK and Brooklyn and New Rochelle that added about 1-2 hrs of delays as that blocked up traffic in every direction. Then some heavy rain between Danbury and Hartford meant that I-84 was severely congested so I ended up taking a scenic route up and over to Hartford but that added almost an hour but was much more enjoyable.

I might have been able to add Kennebunk but since there is a new one in New Brunswick and a few planned in the area (Maine and Nova Scotia) I know that I'll be that way again so it wasn't too painful to miss adding Kennebunk this time.

I also took a devil of a fun route between Mt Jackson and Fredricksburg up and over the Appalachian Mountains through Luray and Culpeper. That route ended up being 5 minutes faster than I-81 -> US 17 and was so much more fun.

upload_2018-8-20_7-53-24.png

What are the chances the top four are all on the road next week? End of summer clearance:)

The Magic 8 ball says "Likely."

I'd say it's a definite maybe - leaving in about an hour.

What are the chances of at least two of us being at the same supercharger at the same time?

It's 606 miles to the first new one on this trip (West Cincinnati).

<snip>Since we're sharing, I decided to plot the route to my nearest new supercharger, Henderson, NV. I wanted to see the two routes that evtripplanner would plot for the S vs the 3. The S was routed through Gillette and was 1148 miles. [The 3] is actually closer to 967. Probably cuts off about 5 hours and there are only 3 stops! Gotta love progress though it's sort of wasted on me, but my family and most "normals" will be happy!

Yep, it is 100% likely that the Top 4 will be on the road in the next week or two. @JSergeant is already underway and ironically I am doing almost the identical route starting next Friday and neither of us knew we were both making the same trip until just recently. His route is already planned and I could go across to CA and up to OR / WA / BC / AB and meet him at a charger along the way but am deciding to head up to Calgary first as I think I'll be in Canada during our Labor Day rather than in the US where most places will be closed. I don't think I'll be able to catch up with him at a charger now. I'm also wondering if I've added enough cushion before I hit my next big round of chargers (Calgary to Vancouver) but it might be very close and don't mind at all if he passes me as I'm sure we will be swapping positions in the list a few times soon.

My closest new charger right now is Sandusky at 200 miles but I'll pick that off when I take the trip out west so it is probably Burlington, ON at 275 miles but it starts to get sparse after that in each direction so I'll see what I can do after the busy Summer months have finished.

California

Sacramento (Arden Fair)
Fairfield
Fremont Hub
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
San Luis Obispo
Thousand Oaks-West Hillshire
Downey
Downey-Stonewood Street
San Diego-A Street

Also drove the PCH from Monterey to San Luis Obispo for the first time in a Tesla. It had been closed due to landslides for about a year and a half. Still one small one lane section with a stop light determining which direction gets to go. I did also notice at least one brand new, very sturdy tunnel. In fact, I think it's the first and only tunnel built on that stretch of highway. I guess they feel that spot will be prone to slides, so just built a tunnel on top of some bedrock and called it good.

California

Sacramento (Arden Fair)
Fairfield
Fremont Hub
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
San Luis Obispo
Thousand Oaks-West Hillshire
Downey
Downey-Stonewood Street
San Diego-A Street

Also drove the PCH from Monterey to San Luis Obispo for the first time in a Tesla. It had been closed due to landslides for about a year and a half. Still one small one lane section with a stop light determining which direction gets to go. I did also notice at least one brand new, very sturdy tunnel. In fact, I think it's the first and only tunnel built on that stretch of highway. I guess they feel that spot will be prone to slides, so just built a tunnel on top of some bedrock and called it good.

I bet that PCH drive was enjoyable.

I've updated your list. +10 is an impressive run considering you didn't have many new locations out that way. Are you grabbing Henderson on your return route?

Ha, well he COULD hit Aspen but it looks like those are the only 2 new sites out his way and the next closest new one is MO which is another 1,000 miles away.

Ooooh, maybe @PLUS EV is en route to Meh-hee-co ... again? :p

Curious why you're ignoring the entire eastern half of the country where all his unchecked chargers remain. Haven't you seen this movie before? :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
I was about to make a comment that the next closest after Aspen (MO & IL) are fruitless unless he continues and grabs a host of others while he's in the eastern half so I just left it short. Perhaps it's wishful thinking that I don't want to know he is on another cross-country trip.

Besides, if he heads this way and JSergeant and I head his way (and your way) it would be quite comical as we'd all be in completely opposite areas from the other side of the country.

Reactions: Bighorn
Day 3 of our trip, we added Dubuque, IA; Rochester, MN; Sherburn, MN bringing the total to 489.

We had a puncture during the drive from Dubuque to Rochester. It manifested as a warning that the right front tire pressure was low at 39 psi. We found a place to pull over and inflated the tire with the portable tire inflator that I carry. We continued on to Rochester without incident, but after Supercharging there, the low pressure warning came on again, this time showing 33 psi. We went to a local tire and auto place, but they said they were completely backed up and couldn't get to it today. Then we went to Firestone which was nearby. They repaired it and we only had to wait just over an hour. They said there was no sign of a nail, just a clean hole.

Best to use a small spray bottle with water and a little dish soap. First check the tire for obvious nail or screw. Nice to have someone in the car to move it a little while you check the tire. If nothing, do the same while spraying the water. You should be able to see air bubbles when you find the leak. In your case, with no nail or screw, you would see the bubbles and a tiny hole. Get the sticky rope plug in the tool, use the other rough tool to rough up the rubber tire, then push the plug in, remove the tool, spray water again to confirm the leak is plugged, finally add air with the pump and drive away happy.

It is nice to have a small tarp or ground cover, maybe even a blanket to lay down for comfort while working.

Yes, while on the car. So simple and fast.