Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Batavia NY (1st)

We were headed west after turkey in Rochester, and I happened to think, gee, wouldnt be nice if there were a charger between Rochester and Buffalo -- and just like that - Batavia appeared on the nav screen like a bowl of cranberry sauce. @MarcoRP or whomever, Batavia is not in the database yet.

Tesla tech turned on the juice Thanksgiving day? Now - that's extreme hardcore, just like Elon wants all his employees to be.

I'm thankful to the admins and all of you out there. Stay safe!

(note the Buffalo snow pile below)
IMG_1861.jpg

Last edited:
Batavia NY (1st)

We were headed west after turkey in Rochester, and I happened to think, gee, wouldnt be nice if there were a charger between Rochester and Buffalo -- and just like that - Batavia appeared on the nav screen like a bowl of cranberry sauce. @MarcoRP or whomever, Batavia is not in the database yet.

Tesla tech turned on the juice Thanksgiving day? Now - that's extreme hardcore, just like Elon wants all his employees to be.

I'm thankful to the admins and all of you out there. Stay safe!

(note the Buffalo snow pile below)View attachment 877971
I started a thread for this supercharger at the following link. Please clarify if this is a sarcasm post so I can delete that thread if so because this feels a bit like sarcasm but isn't totally clear.

I started a thread for this supercharger at the following link. Please clarify if this is a sarcasm post so I can delete that thread if so because this feels a bit like sarcasm but isn't totally clear.
Hi @theflyer Sorry if humor was misplaced -- but Batavia is very legit. I sent @Big Earl @Chuq and others the official electron images from my Tesla app. It it one of those that skipped the permit and construction phases and right to "open"

Last edited:
Reactions: theflyer
Hi @theflyer Sorry if humor was misplaced -- but Batavia is very legit. I sent @Big Earl @Chuq and others the official electron images from my Tesla app. It it one of those that was skipped the permit and construction phases and right to "open"
Not a problem. I created the new thread, and as I hit submit, I second-guessed myself saying what if "note the buffalo snow pile" meant that he was actually in Buffalo and not Batavia. The Internet has proven countless times that it can be nigh-on impossible to differentiate between sarcasm and reality so I just wanted to confirm.

It is in supercharging.life now if you want to do a manual check-in. (Edit: Oh, I see you have done that already. :) . Edit 2, @tes-s made the entry for you.)

Last edited:
Well, aren't we all having a ton of bad luck with our cars lately? Is that 133k after the 56k or did the second battery only last about 83k? My 2019 died at about 75k. Sure hope there isn't something systemic wrong with the Raven's pack. Since this failure will be outside warranty, I'd be most interested to hear what the cost to replace it is once it is done.
The Odometer shows 133k now, so failed at 56k, then 77k later . This will be replaced under warranty. My 2019 has an 8 year unlimited mile warranty on the battery.

On a separate note, I was coming back from Miami in my Plaid and stopped at the Pompano Beach SC on the FL Turnpike. Since this is the only Tesla we own without free SC, I am always open to the cheapest charging option. When I arrived the 8 stalls were full with 2 cars waiting, so I backed in to the FPL Evolution Charger (there are 4 stalls there next to the Tesla SCs). At midday the rate was cheaper than the Tesla SC ($0.30 vs $0.35). I also had the new Tesla CCS adapter that I wanted to try. I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of charging. The was a QR code on the stall that I scanned (I have the FPL app with my CC on file), plugged in, hit start charging in the app and voila. Much better experience than any other time I tried to charge off the Tesla network. Obviously not easier than just plugging in at a Tesla SC, but much better non-Tesla charging equipment in the past.

Last edited:
Best place for Pepe's Pizza is Danbury supercharger - it is right there. :)

Check-ins for 2022-11-22
- New Haven, CT (#934) (First to check-in)
You can also get Frank Pepe's in FL near the Plantation SC (it's about a mile or two up the road). However, there is also a great New Haven style pizza place (Ah-Beetz) in Delray Beach, FL about 2 miles east of the Delray Beach SC. IMO Ah-Beetz is better.

Frank Pepe is also opening a location in east Delray Beach, near the ocean, in 2023.

Reactions: juliusa
You can also get Frank Pepe's in FL near the Plantation SC (it's about a mile or two up the road). However, there is also a great New Haven style pizza place (Ah-Beetz) in Delray Beach, FL about 2 miles east of the Delray Beach SC. IMO Ah-Beetz is better.

Frank Pepe is also opening a location in east Delray Beach, near the ocean, in 2023.

Frank Pepe's are also in the Burlington (MA) Mall, a brisk walk across the parking lot from the superchargers, if we're looking outside Connecticut.

I'm headed to Canada tomorrow and maybe can get a few that have been green for awhile. Buffalo SnowVember blocked my path for a bit.
We abbreviated our initial itinerary because of the early snow. Some nice yields in Canada now.
I sure hope my early warning will enable all those within 150 miles of Pittsburgh/Bethel Park to share a first🤓