Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
That heat map is cool. I wasn't ware of it. However, it too doesn't quite make sense as the NE or California corridors should have the most charging.

Yeah, that heat map makes no sense to me. NW Montana?!
ASIDE: TeslaFI

The heat map is personalized (user ID). That is my heat map for my charging.

FYI, long ago I did a general heat map thread: Some fun with heatmaps and EV related data

It is apparently all (AC+DC) charging and not just DC supercharging. Seems like an obvious toggle/feature for them to add tho since they track it (ala my picture below). I'll open up a feature request.
ifgpUDO.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: theflyer
ASIDE: TeslaFI

The heat map is personalized (user ID). That is my heat map for my charging.

FYI, long ago I did a general heat map thread: Some fun with heatmaps and EV related data

It is apparently all (AC+DC) charging and not just DC supercharging. Seems like an obvious toggle/feature for them to add tho since they track it (ala my picture below). I'll open up a feature request.
ifgpUDO.jpg
Oh, that is kinda neat. Here is my heatmap (for my 2019 Raven). Wish you could combine cars together. Wish you could keep access to the history of previous vehicles.

1669869800793.png

Re: TeslaFI & Most Unique Superchargers Visited
FYI, I just saw TeslaFI added this:
  • Added a "Most Unique Superchargers Visited' leaderboard to the leaderboard page showing the top 50 users that have visited the most Supercharger locations with their currently logged vehicle. [Menu: Fleet->LeaderBoard->UniqueSuperchargers]
cZzxUm5.jpg
I'm 5th, 8th, and 20th 😂

I'm 5th, 8th, and 20th 😂
TeslaFi appears to have multiple vehicle capability or fleet account capability. It's in the "knowledge base". You might be able to combine vehicles. I only have one Tesla so I can't test it. I found it in Settings/Account/Vehicle (multiple vehicles or replacing a vehicle).

quote:
Combine Both Vehicles
Select the new vehicle you want to log in Settings->Account->Vehicles Tab and press the 'Save' button to switch logging to the new vehicle. TeslaFi will switch to logging the new vehicle and all reports and data will show both vehicles

Multiple TeslaFi.com accounts can be linked together from Settings->Account->Vehicle->Create A Fleet Account. Once a fleet account is created a new menu option will appear titled 'Vehicles' from the menu bar where you can easily switch between accounts and manage your fleet account

This can't be accurate because there is at least one account missing from this list -- me. I don't know the exact count at this moment with my current car, but it is at 400 to 500, so I should be well up on this list.

You may have Data Sharing checked off. Settings: Account
Data Sharing:
Display your vehicle on the TeslaFi leaderboard, statistics map, Supercharger page, and contribute fleet battery degradation data.

I did have data sharing off but I didn't show up on the Leaderboard. It may batch process, which would be why you still showed up and I didn't. I'll leave it checked and see whether I'm on the list tomorrow. That heat map is cool. I wasn't ware of it. However, it too doesn't quite make sense as the NE or California corridors should have the most charging.
Aside: TeslaFI
@theflyer based on TeslaFI support response it does sound like it is related to the data sharing option as @neverdone thought. 24 hrs tho.
No, only the Data Sharing option affects showing up on the other leaderboards. Did they just turn that option on? If so it can take up to 24 hours to show up on the new superchargers leaderboard once the option is enabled.

TeslaFi appears to have multiple vehicle capability or fleet account capability. It's in the "knowledge base". You might be able to combine vehicles. I only have one Tesla so I can't test it. I found it in Settings/Account/Vehicle (multiple vehicles or replacing a vehicle).

quote:
Combine Both Vehicles
Select the new vehicle you want to log in Settings->Account->Vehicles Tab and press the 'Save' button to switch logging to the new vehicle. TeslaFi will switch to logging the new vehicle and all reports and data will show both vehicles

Multiple TeslaFi.com accounts can be linked together from Settings->Account->Vehicle->Create A Fleet Account. Once a fleet account is created a new menu option will appear titled 'Vehicles' from the menu bar where you can easily switch between accounts and manage your fleet account
Got a chance to check out the fleet account and it's OK but pretty limited. It does allow you to switch between all vehicles without logging out and back in but the calendar and lifetime map function only allows you to include two vehicles. Also the combined lifetime map function doesn't work.