Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cincinnati trip Day 17.

Today was too long for my liking. I had decided to add Peachtree City, which was not originally in my plan, and then Marietta - Dallas Hwy came live (thanks to @Thinkje for drawing my attention to it), but Atlanta rush hour traffic made it too long of a day, and I don't like driving unknown roads at night. I got to my hotel in Chattanooga about 10:30 pm.

Also, I needed to stop at Fair Play, SC for a top up because I hadn't charged enough at Piedmont to make it to Duluth. About 10 minutes after I left Piedmont, the Nav warned me that Fair Play as Temporarily Closed. i stopped there anyway, and 4 stalls were working, but the other 8 were closed with Tesla techs working on them.

Check-ins for 2023-03-16

- Fort Mill, SC (#1642)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#1643)
- Cayce, SC (#1644)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#1645)
- Piedmont, SC (#1646)
- Duluth, GA (#1647)
- Roswell, GA (#1648)
- Peachtree City, GA (#1649)
- Marietta - Dallas Hwy, GA (#1650) (First to check-in)
- Adairsville - Union Grove Rd, GA (#1651)
- Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN (#1652)

Image 3-16-23 at 11.18 PM.jpeg
Image 3-16-23 at 11.18 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-16-23 at 11.18 PM (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Cincinnati trip Day 18.

The last of the long days. I realized I had overlooked Mount Juliet, TN in my original plan so I had to add it. Tomorrow I return to Cincinnati and pick up Anna, and we begin our homeward journey by heading further East. :)

Check-ins for 2023-03-17

- Leeds, AL (#1653)
- Huntsville, AL (#1654)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#1655)
- Crossville - Genesis Rd, TN (#1656)

Image 3-17-23 at 10.53 PM.jpeg
Image 3-17-23 at 10.54 PM.jpeg
Image 3-17-23 at 10.54 PM (1).jpeg

Headed back up to the Whistler condo for a week of spring skiing.

Check-ins for 2023-03-17
- Portland - SW Broadway, OR (#1385)
- Chehalis, WA (#1386)
- Tacoma, WA (#1387)
- Everett, WA (#1388)
- Maple Ridge - Dewdney Trunk Road, BC (#1389) (First to check-in)

Wont be using the Everett location again, even though it's pretty close to I5, it took longer to get off the freeway and back on than it did to go into the downtown Portland one, go down 4 garage levels and back to I5.

While I'm rooting for widespread EV adoption, the legacy makers and their third party charge providers really need to get their $h1t together. While charging at Chehalis (nice location BTW) a Volvo EV with two guys pulled in very shortly after I did and tried to use one of the 4 EVgo chargers that are across the way. They tried to plug in with one of the handles and after fiddling for a while and not getting it to plug in they moved to the other handle and got it to plug in. Then they couldn't see the screen to activate the charger, the sun was shining right on the screen and so they were doing contortions for each other to try and shade the screen. They then kept going back and forth between the car and the pedestal, swiping a card, checking the car, swiping again, checking the car, etc... I finished charging and left before they ever got it going.

The competition is so bad I feel like once people discover the ease of magic docks they will be using them and none of the third party chargers.
Well, you are assuming that ALL chargers will be open to other EVs. I am sure Tesla will use the federal funds to open new chargers but I doubt that they will hamstring the Tesla drivers. I think they may even sabotage the CCS chargers by making them too distant to be relied on by cars that don't have 300 mile range. Keep CCS vehicles reliant on some 3rd party chargers to reach their destination even if they get to do some Supercharging along the way. Gotta keep that moat for a while yet.

And who knows, having reliable competition (as someone mentioned above) could work to weed out the bad networks and improve the ones that can compete. I would love it if Blink could go bye bye, but I read they just got a big USPS contract

The trip felt a bit like Gilligan's Island. I headed out for a five or six hour drive, but something happened along the way. A bit sad I missed the other Newark location, but four firsts in a one-day drive isn't too bad.

View attachment 918752
That's a long drive in a day, it always catches me off guard how long it takes to travel anywhere in Delmarva.