Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to that one off Columbus St., but you need to be heading north in order to be on the bottom half of the road. Plugshare check ins can also be a good reference for getting to the harder to find superchargers.

View attachment 920503
You can also get there from the top level with the directions i posted, thats how I got in. Downtown Chicago is confusing with multi level roads, three levels in places. Nav, doesn't do well in the 3rd dimension.

I need to research the downtown locations because we spent 20 minutes looking for the one on Columbus Ave and never found it. Could have been for the better because it looks like there was a $20 fee. And it the first time in three weeks that we have to contend with some weather; showers this evening through the morning.

Before I started playing this game, I was visiting friends in Chicago in my then-new Tesla, and I walked down to the Columbus St. supercharger, because I had not seen an urban supercharger yet.

Reactions: NKYTA
Check-ins for 2023-03-23
- McLeansville, NC (#999)
- Portsmouth, VA (#1000)

77828DC4-5C78-412F-8615-E944D4981FFA.jpeg

Cincinnati trip Day 24.

I got an unexpected bonus today when Pompton Lakes went live. We didn't even have to go much out of our way to visit it, since we were going into NYC for dinner with friends and it only added an extra 15 minutes to the drive.

Check-ins for 2023-03-23

- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#1683) (First to check-in)

signal-2023-03-23-164507_002.jpeg
signal-2023-03-23-164507_003.jpeg
signal-2023-03-23-164507_004.jpeg
signal-2023-03-23-164507_005.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-03-23
- Santa Nella, CA (#305)
- Firebaugh, CA (#306)
- Coalinga, CA (#307)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#308)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#309) (No problem getting in-even had a sign to Chargers, and a tempting entrance/exit in. Yea, it was fun 🏎️ as I was the only one there!)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#310)
- Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, CA (#311)
- Castaic, CA (#312)

You can also get there from the top level with the directions i posted, thats how I got in. Downtown Chicago is confusing with multi level roads, three levels in places. Nav, doesn't do well in the 3rd dimension.
I visited that in May of 2018.
I remember that it was dark out.
I remember I was running on fumes.
I remember there was little traffic.
I remember taking 2 and 1/2 loops before stopping and going to PlugShare to figure it out. And then another 3D loop.

Apologies to the competitors, but I had to find a corner to pee after hours of without any WC in reach, whilst my five minute charge happened. 🙃 I wasn’t sure if I could get out of that garage (at all, even within an unknown 15 minute limit).
It sucks that an SC is within a handful of miles take an inordinate amount of time to garner. But such is this crazy “game”.

@Thinkje excellent day for you!! Congrats! You are also welcome to a Model 3LR loaner if you want to up your Standing 24 hour record in CA. As long as you return the favor coast to coast. I will charge only the VIG for the 6 or 7 NY Valets er, bribes. 😉

I’m hoping for a few/five more this quarter. @GHammer will have to defend 1500 methinks.

Cincinnati trip Day 24.

I got an unexpected bonus today when Pompton Lakes went live. We didn't even have to go much out of our way to visit it, since we were going into NYC for dinner with friends and it only added an extra 15 minutes to the drive.

Check-ins for 2023-03-23

- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#1683) (First to check-in)

View attachment 920770View attachment 920771View attachment 920772View attachment 920773
Old girl still looks roadworthy! How are your tires holding up?

Check-ins for 2023-03-23
- Santa Nella, CA (#305)
- Firebaugh, CA (#306)
- Coalinga, CA (#307)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#308)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#309) (No problem getting in-even had a sign to Chargers, and a tempting entrance/exit in. Yea, it was fun 🏎️ as I was the only one there!)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#310)
- Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, CA (#311)
- Castaic, CA (#312)
Not a bad catch for a gal on the road with a purpose (SF to Palm Springs).
Very efficient 10 hours. 12 hours back if you leave early and you can easily more than get 20-some if you desire.
You moved up a spot today.

Just come home safely!

• Love
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Check-ins 3/24
St Augustine FL
Daytona Beach - Gateway N FL
Daytona Beach FL
Port Orange FL

Managed to pick-up 18 SCs in short Florida vacation without much effort. A lot easier than hunting in Buffalo. Would have been more if I didnt take Autotrain south. (marital peace).

First time at a Buc-ees. Like Sheetz and Wawa had a kid that was 98 feet tall. I've never seen anything like it. Photo below just shows half of the fuel stalls. Another set on other side of building.

be safe out there
IMG_2439.jpg

My last day oot and aboot as I headed home:

Thursday, 23 March:

Page, Arizona
Mesquite, Nevada (Mesa Boulevard)
Lost Wages, Nevada (West Tropical Parkway)
Lost Wages, Nevada (So. Rampart Boulevard)
Barstow, California (East Virginia Way) [Could the directions on the screen be any worse--you can do better, Musk.]
Mojave, California (Sierra Highway)‡

‡ This was nummer five hunnert for me. Where do I pick up my carton of Luckies? 🤣

Check-ins for 2023-03-24
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#622)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#623)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#624)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#625)
- Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN (#626)
- Chesterton, IN (#627) (First to check-in)
- Michigan City, IN (#628)
- Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN (#629)
- Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, IN (#630)
- Howe - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza, IN (#631)
- Genoa - Wyandot Service Plaza, OH (#632)
- Brooklyn, OH (#633)
- Cleveland - Euclid Ave, OH (#634) (First to check-in)

Decided to have another try at North Columbus before leaving Chicago due to all the help posted on the thread, and it was ALL useful. I planned to use the top entrance that, yes @GHammer, I did drive right by. Something happened and I wound up on Lower somethingorother. But thanks to @tharasix's post I knew there was a lower entrance too and I found that one. Biggest issue was finding the instructions to use the validation machine in the lobby before exiting.
Then, we get on the 80/90 toll road through IN/OH. I'd planned to try and sneak out the back gates to grab the ones on the other side of the road but the gates were locked so the westbound stations taunted me the whole trip. There's another stop we passed along the toll road awaiting a transformer, fyi.
Tomorrow we pass Cranberry and Pittsburgh @Darren S, and head toward the Philly suburbs @PhillyGal, so New Statton is in play too.

Last edited:
This is an invitation to all you supercharger lovers and particularly to those participating in the Supercharger Game. {Don't ask me what's that}? For the past several years, several of the top players in the SG have been meeting in person, annually, at a particular event. It is the Sound Of Silence Road Rally in Custer, SD. I have helped with this rally in the past, and I volunteered to do it again this year. My wife and I drove one of the original ten Teslas to the very first SOS Rally in 2014. This year will be the ninth annual rally, (with one year off due COVID). If you drive a Tesla of any kind, you are cordially invited. The dates this year are May 19-21 2023. If you are way down on the SG listings, (let me look), like number 137 with just ONE SC, you can meet a lot of your HEROES at the Custer event. IN PERSON!

If you are anywhere mention-able on the SG stats, I will INTRODUCE you to the crowd. So I do not overlook you, be sure to let me know you are coming. To register for the event, go here:

At this time, there is not a rush to sign up. Know this: The event is capped at 200 participants total. We just passed 60. As we get closer, the spots fill up FAST! Please register whenever you can confirm that you can make it, don't wait. There are occasional cancellations, just let me know. To find out more about the event, just do a search and read. Sure hope to see you there!

Mac