Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darren S - my entries got set back to 565 from 571 - it looks like the last day of my recent trip got removed.

@JSergeant, thanks for letting me know but I was positive that I included your new chargers that were in your update and also increased your count up to 571 as I sent you a message confirming those 6 locations.

When I get a moment later today, I will take a look at the last few edits and ensure everything is included and nothing is missing.

I'm finishing up a 2-1/2 day 2,200-mile trip and added 16 for a total of 597. I even managed to visit the Brooklyn Museum charger today that only opened yesterday (the charging screen is just to indicate that the stalls are working even though half of them have bags over them).

As a bonus to the trip, I was able to meet up with @tes-s at his local supercharger and chat with him in person for the first time. We had a great time but it was far too short as I needed to get on with my trip.

Sadly, I was unable to meet up with @IT Geek at his local charger as the timing just didn't work out but maybe next time.

Gaylord, MI
Burlington, ON
Markham, ON - Woodside
Belleville, ON
Pointe Claire, QC
Hooksett, NH (SB)
Kennebunk, ME (NB)
Kennebunk, ME (SB)
Milford, CT (SB)
Darien, CT (NB)
Greenwich, CT (NB)
New Rochelle, NY
New York, NY - West 75th Street
New York, NY - E 47th Street
New York, NY - Mott Street
Brooklyn, NY - Brooklyn Museum

Screenshot_20180930-184441__01-540x480.jpg

IMG_20180930_170828-691x518.jpg

IMG_20180930_170457-691x518.jpg

IMG_20180930_170351-691x518.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and JSergeant
Added 35 more last week on a 3133 mile trip to visit friends/family in San Diego and Orange County, as well as collect as many Supercharger Stations as I could:

Nephi UT; Tooele UT; West Wendover NV; Elko NV; Winnemucca NV; Lovelock NV; Reno NV; Truckee - Brockway Rd CA; Truckee - Donner Pass Rd CA; Roseville CA; Folsom - Iron Point Rd CA; Folsom - Palladio Parkway CA; Sacramento - Arden Way CA; Manteca CA; Gustine CA; Harris Ranch CA; Kettleman City CA; Buttonwillow CA; Bakersfield - I-5 CA; Mojave CA; Rancho Cucamonga CA; Lake Elsinore CA; San Diego - A Street CA; San Clemente CA; San Juan Capistrano CA; Santa Ana CA; Carlsbad CA; Riverside CA; San Bernardino CA; Yermo CA; Baker CA; Primm NV; Las Vegas - Las Vegas Blvd S NV; Las Vegas - Bridger Ave NV; St. George UT

Brings my total to 82.

Wasn't willing to face the traffic in LA or the Bay Area, so didn't get any of those. The irony is that I learned to drive in LA, albeit eons ago when the Earth was still young.

Supercharging at Folsom CA2127sf 9-24-18.jpg

^ Folsom, with an old-style sign that I had never seen before. I presume that this location was one of the earliest to be opened.

Supercharging at Kettleman City CA2128sf 9-25-18.jpg

^ Kettleman City. Visiting this Supercharger Station was a goal of the trip. Sure like the shade from the solar canopies, as well as the lounge.

Supercharging at Carlsbad CA2130sf 9-28-18.jpg

^ Carlsbad CA, the day after it opened. The Station at Mira Mesa (Qualcomm) continues to be jammed — even at 10:30 PM! — so I lucked out when this one opened just in time for a foray into Orange County. I would guess that this one is a big deal for north county residents and those traveling that way, as I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graffi and Darren S
Nop

Nope, all hand written notes till you gave me this option. Very old engineering habits haunt me!

@TreborThickweb, your should seriously consider using Teslafi (or other data-capturing / data-tracking apps). They do everything you are already doing plus a lot more and you don't need to spend any effort gathering it.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
@TreborThickweb, your should seriously consider using Teslafi (or other data-capturing / data-tracking apps). They do everything you are already doing plus a lot more and you don't need to spend any effort gathering it.

I'll second the recommendation about TeslaFi - I also used to keep detailed hand-written notes before I discovered it (and before I discovered this competition).

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
First time I have heard of this friendly quest. Attached is a summary of my 153 Supercharger locations visited over the past two years. Let me know if this data format will not work. Thanks!

@TreborThickweb, thanks for keeping track and welcome to the list! You join in 26th place with 153 and are the 48th person in the Century Club. Verify that I've listed your info correctly (Region is West; supercharging since Sep 2016).

I've entered your list by "Year-Month" but let me know if you want your list entered by "State - Location name by 1st visit date" or "State - alphabetized Location name" or perhaps "Trip description" like others have them listed.

I've confirmed all of your locations that your 1st visit date was after the location's open date (which they were) and this cleared up some double-name locations but double-check that the list I entered for you matches your records.

Could you clarify these 2 locations since there are 2 chargers at each place and they share a common name:
  • #50 - Mt Shasta, CA -> was this "Mt Shasta" (at the Hotel) or "134 Morgan Way" (at the Shopping Center)
  • #126 - Barrie, ON -> was this "Bayfield" (at the SmartCentres shopping plaza) or "Park Place" (at the Park Place shopping plaza)

Last edited:
@Darren S - I was leaving my 565 entry as is so that you had a chance to look at it, in case it helps track down what happened,and whether anyone else was affected. Do you want me to update it again?

Yes, thanks, @JSergeant, I just got back late last night and won't get a chance to go "fix the glitch" until tonight or tomorrow so I'll confirm any updates or changes that I make and hopefully get the list back on track. Adding a new entry was easy since it didn't exist previously.

@TreborThickweb, thanks for keeping track and welcome to the list! You join in 26th place with 153 and are the 48th person in the Century Club. Verify that I've listed your info correctly (Region is West; supercharging since Sep 2016).

I've entered your list by "Year-Month" but let me know if you want your list entered by "State - Location name by 1st visit date" or "State - alphabetized Location name" or perhaps "Trip description" like others have them listed.

I've confirmed all of your locations that your 1st visit date was after the location's open date (which they were) and this cleared up some double-name locations but double-check that the list I entered for you matches your records.

Could you clarify these 2 locations since there are 2 chargers at each place and they share a common name:
  • #50 - Mt Shasta, CA -> was this "Mt Shasta" (at the Hotel) or "134 Morgan Way" (at the Shopping Center)
  • #126 - Barrie, ON -> was this "Bayfield" (at the SmartCentres shopping plaza) or "Park Place" (at the Park Place shopping plaza)
Thanks for entering all that data! Region West is correct and the format sounds fine. Barrie Ontario would be at the Bayfield location. I have used both locations in Mt Shasta, first time at the hotel was 1/2/2017, and at Morgan Way was 2/14/2018.
Thanks again!