Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for entering all that data! Region West is correct and the format sounds fine. Barrie Ontario would be at the Bayfield location. I have used both locations in Mt Shasta, first time at the hotel was 1/2/2017, and at Morgan Way was 2/14/2018.
Thanks again!

Thanks for clarifying, @TreborThickweb, and you're at 154 now since the two Mt Shasta locations are counted separately (as are the Turnpike 'pairs' in New England and some Mall 'pairs').

9FE1004E-117C-4A7C-B799-EADACBEB371E.jpeg
No notifications of new posts for a couple days and here I find 21 new posts!

Helped out delivering cars at Littleton on Saturday. They were set to deliver 477 cars over Friday and Saturday. Not allowed to sell cars in CO on Sunday. Staff putting in 18 hour days. About 30 owner volunteers helped out. Headed for home right before Kimbal picked up his 3.

Here's a conundrum. It appears that the Milford I-95 pair is no longer present on the car's nav map. Tesla still shows them on the website Find Us feature. One of the two shows up when you search "Milford Supercharger" on the nav. Some people have reported not being charged for those two sites. Is Tesla about to decommission or avoiding advertising due to the lack of revenue? Enquiring minds...

Someone in another thread said if you don't check one notification, you stop getting notifications for that thread. Not sure if it's true but it seems plausible.
Don't think so, as I've occasionally gotten notifications from threads a few years old and resurrected, yet there are plenty of posts in it I haven't read. It's just a flaky setting. Conversely, clicking the Unwatch Thread link works 100%.

I've visited 101 unique superchargers. Can someone add me to the wiki? Here's my list:

Deutschland: Lauenau, Kamen, Hohenwarsleben, Bispingen, Malsfeld, Mücke, Stuhr, Moers, Busdorf, Nossen, Rhüden, Lohne, Hirschberg, Schweitenkirchen, Geiselwind, Lutterberg, Wilnsdorf, Erftstadt, Blankenfelde-Mahlow, Uckerfelde, Mogendorf, Achern, Herbolzheim, Sulz-Vöhringen, Leonberg, Bad Rappenau, Regensburg-Ost, Neuberg, Gramschatzer Wald, Hilpoltstein, Bernau am Chiemsee, Beelitz, Emsbüren, Tesla Motors Store & Service Center Berlin, Süderholz, Braak, Sangerhausen, Hamburg

Dänemark: Slagelse, Køge, Middelfart, Rødekro

Schweden: Löddeköpinge, Tystberga, Kalmar, Falkenberg, Uddevalla, Lagan, Ödeshög, Edsbruk, Kristianstad

Österreich: Villach, Innsbruck, Kitzbühl, Bregenz, Lermoos, Salzburg, Flachau, Graz, Kapfenberg, Wiener Neustadt, Wien

Slowenien: Ljubljana, Kozina, Maribor

Tschechien: Humpolec, Prag

Luxemburg: Mënsbech

Schweiz: Beckenried, Egerkingen, Flüelen, Maienfeld, Schaffhausen, Lully, Kriegstetten, Oftringen, Dietlikon

Belgien: Lokeren, Verviers

Norwegen: Solli, Nebbenes

Niederlande: Eindhoven, Zwolle, Hoorn, Amsterdam

Frankreich: Valenciennes, Amiens, Caen, Mont-Saint-Michel, Rennes, La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Saintes, Brive-la-Gaillarde, Clermont-Ferrand, Aire de Manissieux, Archamps

Liechtenstein: Schaan

Kroatien: Zagreb, Otocac, Senj

Slowakei: Bratislava

I've visited 101 unique superchargers. Can someone add me to the wiki? Here's my list:

Deutschland: Lauenau, Kamen, Hohenwarsleben, Bispingen, Malsfeld, Mücke, Stuhr, Moers, Busdorf, Nossen, Rhüden, Lohne, Hirschberg, Schweitenkirchen, Geiselwind, Lutterberg, Wilnsdorf, Erftstadt, Blankenfelde-Mahlow, Uckerfelde, Mogendorf, Achern, Herbolzheim, Sulz-Vöhringen, Leonberg, Bad Rappenau, Regensburg-Ost, Neuberg, Gramschatzer Wald, Hilpoltstein, Bernau am Chiemsee, Beelitz, Emsbüren, Tesla Motors Store & Service Center Berlin, Süderholz, Braak, Sangerhausen, Hamburg

Schweden: Löddeköpinge, Tystberga, Kalmar, Falkenberg, Uddevalla, Lagan, Ödeshög, Edsbruk, Kristianstad

Österreich: Villach, Innsbruck, Kitzbühl, Bregenz, Lermoos, Salzburg, Flachau, Graz, Kapfenberg, Wiener Neustadt, Wien

Schweiz: Beckenried, Egerkingen, Flüelen, Maienfeld, Schaffhausen, Lully, Kriegstetten, Oftringen, Dietlikon

Frankreich: Valenciennes, Amiens, Caen, Mont-Saint-Michel, Rennes, La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Saintes, Brive-la-Gaillarde, Clermont-Ferrand, Aire de Manissieux, Archamps

@StefanSarzio, you have been added to the list and congrats on becoming the 50th Century Club Member !

Could you let me know which Hamburg, Germany location you visited -- "Hamburg, Hotel Lindtner" or "Hamburg, Tesla Service Center" ?

Reactions: StefanSarzio

15 different countries is also impressive. I wonder if it's the most of anyone on this list. Other than Elon Bear of course :)

@S-19910

I'll be fixing the formatting issue on the Wiki list next week for all of the underlined or bold state names or trip names or country names. The formatting was lost in one of the edits even though I verified it looked correct before submitting the changes. Others have indicated the list does some weird and wacky things when editing or submitting changes. No worries as all edits are saved in the history log so things should be back to normal next week.

Reactions: NKYTA
Completed our I-10/I-8 West Bound drive this afternoon. We charged up at the new Jacksonville, FL Supercharger, then ate Costco Hot dog before we started the journey. We left Costco around 1:30 pm EDT Saturday, October 6, 2018, drove north on I-95 to I-10 West. Drove through, swapping driving with my wife while the other slept in the back seat. We did spend some extra time at the various stops so it was not a speed test. We got home at 2:18 pm PDT (5:18 pm EDT) so it took us almost 52 hours. Total miles was 2,430, so we averaged almost 47 mph.

New Superchargers visited in this drive are:

Oct 6-8, 2018: 14 Jacksonville-Gate Parkway, FL; Live Oak, FL; Lake Charles, LA; Channelview, TX; Columbus, TX; Flatonia, TX; San Marcos, TX; Junction, TX; Ozona, TX; Van Horn, TX; El Paso, TX; Deming, NM; Wilcox, AZ; Tucson, AZ; (14 trip; 127 total)

Not included, but should be is Fort Stockton, TX. See below post to the Fort Stockton thread:

WAIT!!! WHAT??? FORT STOCKTON IS NOT LIVE YET???

I was there yesterday, Sunday, October 7, 2018 at about 5:30 pm and plugged in for about 25 minutes to get enough extra electrons to make it to Van Horn. I even have Photographic Evidence to prove it, taken at 5:40 pm.

View attachment 342039

And now you tell me that it was not LIVE??? Then how did I make it from Ozona to Van Horn in a Model S 75D???

Actually it was simple:
*Got 100% charge at Ozona. 242 RM
*Easy Driving and acceleration onto I-10W up to 55 mph
*About 2 miles down the road got behind Semi driving 71 mph all the way to Fort Stockton. He actually also pulled into the Flying J in front of me.
*Easy Driving and acceleration onto I-10W up to 55 mph
*Less than 1 mile got behind Semi driving 75 mph until he pulled off about 20 miles from Van Horn.
*Got behind another Semi also driving 75 mph until he pulled off in Van Horn one exit before Supercharger.
*By this time Tessi showed 0% at arrival and 1 mile remaining. Drove 50 mph to next exit. Showed 0 miles remaining before exit.
*Drove VERY slowly with almost no acceleration from exit ramp stop sign and two other stop signs before arriving at Supercharger.
*VERY SLOW charging up to 20%.
*Moved to another slot and received full charge rate (96 kWh) until ramp down.

Here are stats: 229.0 miles, 65.2 kWh used, 285 Wh/mi.

Question: What happened to the other 10 kWh? I know that a small number is unavailable, but not all of it. Could I have driven another 20 to 25 miles? During our Cross Country trip last year we ran the battery down and ended up driving 35 mph for more than a few miles after the dash showed 0 miles remaining, all the while thinking it would die before we got to the Saint Augustine, FL Supercharger. In that case we made it. Now that I know that we went from full to empty using only 65.2 kWh I am thinking that our MS is like our 2013 Nissan Leaf and has hidden "Safety Miles" when it shows empty. Any thoughts???

Even though we made good time and a good energy usage, there was a strong quartering cross and tail wind to Ft Stockton and about half-way to Van Horn. The other half was a quartering head-wind to direct head-wind. It was nice drafting behind the Semi as it broke up ALL the head-wind.

Also the faster speed on second leg (from 71 mph to 75 mph) caused a reduction in efficiency. I forgot to look at it in Ft Stockton, but the overall average of 285 was a mix of the lower FS leg and the Van Horn leg with an efficiency of 296 Wh/mi. Also the elevation gain to VH ate up more energy.

My next trip through Fort Stockton will be in the middle of January, 2019. Charlie, please make sure this Supercharger is LIVE by then. just saying ....

Last edited:
Reactions: GHammer