Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PLUS EV, Only 8 more to regain the Number ONE position. YEA!!!

That is, unless "You know who" decides to go on the run and adds a bunch more. It may only take him 10,000 to 20,000 miles to get there, tho. Actually almost the same with you, unless a lot of new Supercharger stations come on line soon.

Don't think I ever got credit for this one. I guess I should learn how to edit the wiki myself, but after Darren's recent episode, I'm even more worried about screwing something up.

That's noble, @PLUS EV, but I was also trying to update 50+ entries and normalize location names to consistent naming conventions. I don't think most folks mess up their own listing as badly as when I caused the headaches doing an en masse update. Don't let my oops deter you from editing you own list.

Blueshift has added a discussion forum to Supercharge.info. Some info links for new Superchargers are going there, e.g. the new one in Waasis, NB:

forum.supercharge.info

I noticed this comment from Blueshift (Keith) which might have been relevant when we were discussing how to count N/S pairs, but I guess it's moot now:

For counting sites: early on (when there were fewer than 100 sites) I attempted to keep total count in sync with the count on Tesla’s website. So I used the same counting methodology they used. They would only increase the count by one when a supercharger site had locations on either side of a highway, a North and South location. That seemed logical to me. From the perspective of a long distance traveler such sites really only add one more place to charge. On the edit page there is a “counted” field with true/false values. For example, we have “Darien, CT (north)” counted=true, and “Darien CT (south)” counted=false.

Probably would be better today if I just counted every database entry as one site.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Blueshift has added a discussion forum to Supercharge.info. Some info links for new Superchargers are going there, e.g. the new one in Waasis, NB:

forum.supercharge.info

I noticed this comment from Blueshift (Keith) which might have been relevant when we were discussing how to count N/S pairs, but I guess it's moot now:

For counting sites: early on (when there were fewer than 100 sites) I attempted to keep total count in sync with the count on Tesla’s website. So I used the same counting methodology they used. They would only increase the count by one when a supercharger site had locations on either side of a highway, a North and South location. That seemed logical to me. From the perspective of a long distance traveler such sites really only add one more place to charge. On the edit page there is a “counted” field with true/false values. For example, we have “Darien, CT (north)” counted=true, and “Darien CT (south)” counted=false.

Probably would be better today if I just counted every database entry as one site.
I need to look, but that might mean the edit page has all the unique and closed charger sites. Thanks

Supercharge.info has just added a Supercharger at Dorval airport, which it seems is not really public. There's some discussion about whether it makes sense to add SpC's like this. What do my fellow road warriors think?

Téo Taxi Supercharger - Dorval, QC - P.-E. Trudeau Airport (not public)

I feel that it can and should be added to the map as it IS a Supercharger location but it skid definitely be noted as "Restricted" or something similar as discussed in that thread (1/2 red dot and 1/2 black dot).

It doesn't seem as tho it is available to the Public so it shouldn't be counted in our 'game' but maybe eventually it WILL be unrestricted.

Reactions: JSergeant
No way. Why not add ones inside service centers then...

Are they accessible? There are about 30 supercharger sites on supercharge.info which are not on the nav. Many of these are service centre ones. Ones that are outside, which the public can drive up to and use (even if they are often busy or full) are added. Ones that are inside workshops are not.

If people are driving and they need a charge, first, they use the in-car nav. Second, they would use Plugshare. People don't generally use supercharge.info on the run, it's more of a construction tracking and stats thing. It's listed as limited access so it's quite clear what it is.

People don't generally use supercharge.info on the run, it's more of a construction tracking and stats thing. It's listed as limited access so it's quite clear what it is.
I somewhat disagree with that. I always use Supercharge.info for planning my trips - I agree I don't use it on the run. I suppose having these 'limited access' chargers on it is ok as long s they are clearly marked. For the purposes of the 'Most Superchargers Visited' stats, I think they should be excluded, like the one at the Nevada Gigafactory (which isn't on Supercharge.info.)

Reactions: juliusa
Are they accessible? There are about 30 supercharger sites on supercharge.info which are not on the nav. Many of these are service centre ones. Ones that are outside, which the public can drive up to and use (even if they are often busy or full) are added. Ones that are inside workshops are not.
My point exactly, from my post that you quoted "Why not add ones inside service centers then...Not."